Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    get a dang job,,lol,you can be found in this forum anytime, any day.
    I do have a job, as do most people of this forum.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
      I'm thinking of getting into the PLD (Pro Lawn Darts)
      I will kick your butt in those!!! Been playing for 31 years and they are the BOMB!!!
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        I do have a job, as do most people of this forum.
        who else could make those "My friends mother made $77182 all from her house working a few hours a week. Its so great. Just go to this website www.doesthisactuallyeverwork.com"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          who else could make those "My friends mother made $77182 all from her house working a few hours a week. Its so great. Just go to this website www.doesthisactuallyeverwork.com"
          I actually intern at a company that grossed over $4 billion in annual sales. Boom shaka laka. Most of my posting comes from my great but ever annoying iPhone.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
            I will kick your butt in those!!! Been playing for 31 years and they are the BOMB!!!
            FIFTY
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I actually intern at a company that grossed over $4 billion in annual sales. Boom shaka laka. Most of my posting comes from my great but ever annoying iPhone.
              http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkb...hakalaka_music

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Depends on what sound you're looking for.
                I have a HSS Strat which is the best of both worlds. But I do have tele and 2 PRS's with humbuckers.
                Nice ax collection you got there.

                I'm in a 3 piece band right now so I gotta sound as fat as I can without being too loud = humbuckers & 20 watt Soldano tube amp cranked & mic'd.

                Comment


                • There's an NHL finals (bruins vs. blackhawks), MLB baseball, tennis, and soccer. Plenty of sports to go. You can always re-watch any of the Giant's superbowl runs and greatest games on dvd/blu-ray as well to bridge into the upcoming season.
                  Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 06-21-2013, 10:23 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                    Lol. I like the humbuckers too. Either way it is heavenly to play Gilmour's solos. He is a legendary guitar god.

                    Hey any of the guitar nuts in this thread, Morehead, Byron, Gimaniac, at the very end of this clip from about 5 minutes on, do you think Gilmour is using some sort of effect? I know how to play the ending but just can't quite nail the right effect to make it sound perfectly. I am close to nailing it but maybe I am off somewhere so I was wondering if any of you can figure out if there is some sort of effect Gilmour is using to hit those piercing notes at the end of the clip.

                    Here's a dude on youtube who covered it perfectly with what appears to be a non-fender guitar, go to about 1:20:
                    Last edited by repeatchamps; 06-21-2013, 11:40 PM.
                    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                      Hey any of the guitar nuts in this thread, Morehead, Byron, Gimaniac, at the very end of this clip from about 5 minutes on, do you think Gilmour is using some sort of effect? I know how to play the ending but just can't quite nail the right effect to make it sound perfectly. I am close to nailing it but maybe I am off somewhere so I was wondering if any of you can figure out if there is some sort of effect Gilmour is using to hit those piercing notes at the end of the clip.

                      Here's a dude on youtube who covered it perfectly with what appears to be a non-fender guitar, go to about 1:20:
                      Idk maybe some eco or reverb.....the second clip seems like its heavy on the reverb maybe some distortion just a guess definatly think second clip is using something....Gilmore not so sure.....maybe sustane
                      Last edited by byron; 06-22-2013, 12:29 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        There's always the Boston Red Sox Rudy........Just submit your love to God's team.
                        A NY Giants/ Boston Red Sox Fan??? What planet are you from anyway???
                        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

                        John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                          Hey any of the guitar nuts in this thread, Morehead, Byron, Gimaniac, at the very end of this clip from about 5 minutes on, do you think Gilmour is using some sort of effect? I know how to play the ending but just can't quite nail the right effect to make it sound perfectly. I am close to nailing it but maybe I am off somewhere so I was wondering if any of you can figure out if there is some sort of effect Gilmour is using to hit those piercing notes at the end of the clip.

                          Here's a dude on youtube who covered it perfectly with what appears to be a non-fender guitar, go to about 1:20:
                          Gilmour sounds like distortion & delay, the other dude added more, like a chorus or something.

                          Lots of ways to get that sound, I like to use an Ibanez tube screamer in front of a small tube amp. I think Gilmour used that setup sometimes and he also liked the Big Muff which i never tried.

                          Most of that sound comes from the fingers, heavy pick attack, lots of string bending.

                          Rock on Giant fans.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                            Humbuckers rule, Gilmour knows not what he do, lol.
                            ..
                            Single coils Bro....come on
                            SRV...Clapton.....Beck.....Oh yah me too...
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                              Hey any of the guitar nuts in this thread, Morehead, Byron, Gimaniac, at the very end of this clip from about 5 minutes on, do you think Gilmour is using some sort of effect? I know how to play the ending but just can't quite nail the right effect to make it sound perfectly. I am close to nailing it but maybe I am off somewhere so I was wondering if any of you can figure out if there is some sort of effect Gilmour is using to hit those piercing notes at the end of the clip.

                              Here's a dude on youtube who covered it perfectly with what appears to be a non-fender guitar, go to about 1:20:
                              def a good dose of gain with chorus but a deep chorus and not much rate mixed in. Also slight delay and heavily proccessed otherwise..
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                                ..
                                Single coils Bro....come on
                                SRV...Clapton.....Beck.....Oh yah me too...
                                You forgot Leslie West, King of Tone, P90 Single Coil

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X