Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It's the #1 reason I play in a band. Summertime gets busy as hell....(opening for Dokken tonight)....so it just flys by. Next thing you know, it's September!!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Watch baseball, the best sport in the world.













      NOT
      Not when you're a Yankee fan like me and you're forced to root for a guy named Zoilo Almonte!!!!
      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

      John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
        Not when you're a Yankee fan like me and you're forced to root for a guy named Zoilo Almonte!!!!

        No idea who that is!!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          It's the #1 reason I play in a band. Summertime gets busy as hell....(opening for Dokken tonight)....so it just flys by. Next thing you know, it's September!!!
          wow...they still play uhh....cool.
          have a good gig tonight.....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            Discuss whether you believe Eli Manning is HoF-worthy or not.
            lol

            Comment


            • #21
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                FOOTBALL NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW. BASKETBALL SEASON IS OVER. WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE?
                There's always the Boston Red Sox Rudy........Just submit your love to God's team.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  wow...they still play uhh....cool.
                  have a good gig tonight.....
                  lol.....I'm hearing that old Don can't hit the notes anymore. I may have to step in and remind him how it's done. Should be a fun night.....lots of low hanging boobies and stretch marks from former hotties (I'm glad I'm married) .....We opened for Marshall Tucker a few weeks ago and will be opening for Starship next week at a fesitival. I believe we are on the geriatric tour!!! It's nice being the 'young" band!!!
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Kill yourself!
                    Typical Canadian.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                      Typical Canadian.
                      pfffft....damn foreigners!!
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        It's the #1 reason I play in a band. Summertime gets busy as hell....(opening for Dokken tonight)....so it just flys by. Next thing you know, it's September!!!
                        Speaking of that F....You know there is a new band who's songwriter and lead singer, and rhythm guitar player is a beloved and often stalked member of this very MB.
                        In invite you all to check them out.

                        "Plaxico Jones"

                        http://www.reverbnation.com/yummytheunderdog
                        Last edited by Morehead State; 06-21-2013, 09:28 AM.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Speaking of that F....You know there is a new band who's songwriter and lead singer, and rhythm guitar player is a beloved and often stalked member of this very MB.
                          In invite you all to check them out.

                          http://www.reverbnation.com/plaxicoj...ue&kick=669258
                          the world needs more (good) bass players....cant swing a dead cat without hitting a guitar player....lol
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            lol.....I'm hearing that old Don can't hit the notes anymore. I may have to step in and remind him how it's done. Should be a fun night.....lots of low hanging boobies and stretch marks from former hotties (I'm glad I'm married) .....We opened for Marshall Tucker a few weeks ago and will be opening for Starship next week at a fesitival. I believe we are on the geriatric tour!!! It's nice being the 'young" band!!!
                            seems like sweet gigs man.....enjoy.....
                            The "young band" aint so young either...lol
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              Discuss whether you believe Eli Manning is HoF-worthy or not.
                              lol
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post
                                plant a garden? LOL I know. that game seven was awesome. it was your monies worth
                                I WANTED THE SPURS TO WIN. Good game though.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X