Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
    You never heard of the guy who swore he had a girlfriend ... but you wouldn't know her because he lives in Canada?Old joke.
    Never heard of that one, but it's funny haha.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #77
      Didn't you see The Breakfast Club Rudy?
      Only in that one it was France.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        lol.....I'm hearing that old Don can't hit the notes anymore. I may have to step in and remind him how it's done. Should be a fun night.....lots of low hanging boobies and stretch marks from former hotties (I'm glad I'm married) .....We opened for Marshall Tucker a few weeks ago and will be opening for Starship next week at a fesitival. I believe we are on the geriatric tour!!! It's nice being the 'young" band!!!
        SANS Grace Slick I imagine.

        Love Marshall Tucker though: Can't you see.. Can't you see.. What that woman's been doin' to me.
        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
          Lawn-Guyland. Home of too many Jet fans.

          Lovin' all this guitar talk, here's my current weapon of choice

          And here's mine, got it last June. As a rabid Pink Floyd Fan, Gilmour's black strat was the only choice for me lol (his equipment manager wrote a damn book about it lol!):
          Last edited by repeatchamps; 06-21-2013, 10:31 AM.
          Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

          Comment


          • #80
            BASKETBALL IS OVER!!! THANK GOD!!!

            Comment


            • #81
              Ha....Canadians from Toronto are exactly like any metropolitan US city, they're ####, maybe even worst in Toronto. Rex Ryan spent most his life there so that gives you a glimpse of what we produce.

              As for the rest of Canadians outside Toronto and Montreal, we're pretty much like the portrayal of Canadians on South Park, juuuust like that

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Didn't you see The Breakfast Club Rudy?
                Only in that one it was France.
                I don't remember that joke in the Breakfast Club. Wtf.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post
                  BASKETBALL IS OVER!!! THANK GOD!!!
                  Football > Basketball > Hockey > Baseball
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    Ha....Canadians from Toronto are exactly like any metropolitan US city, they're ####, maybe even worst in Toronto. Rex Ryan spent most his life there so that gives you a glimpse of what we produce.

                    As for the rest of Canadians outside Toronto and Montreal, we're pretty much like the portrayal of Canadians on South Park, juuuust like that
                    My uncle lives in Toronto, I actually enjoyed it.

                    But my ex was a ****, and tried to convince me Canada was better than the U.S.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      As for the what to do: booze, booze, and more booze

                      I have every game that we've won since the frozen tundra game in HD so me n my brother always watch those from time to time. Was watching the Miami game from 2 seasons ago yesterday actually. I might watch the last Arizona one, that Cruz non-fumble is about all I remember from that match.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        My uncle lives in Toronto, I actually enjoyed it.

                        But my ex was a ****, and tried to convince me Canada was better than the U.S.
                        Yea, I'm not going to get into politics, but people who try to stress how different we are get me so rattled. I love this country don't get me wrong, but we listen to American music, watch American shows, movies, sports, talk the same language, when I play on Xbox people assume I'm American..... We need to just face reality and understand how similar our cultures are

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                          And here's mine, got it last June. As a rabid Pink Floyd Fan, Gilmour's black strat was the only choice for me lol (his equipment manager wrote a damn book about it lol!):
                          Gilmour used single coils.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                            Gilmour used single coils.
                            Oh yes I definitely am very aware of that. I was worried about that also but when I saw the 100% excellent reviews (everywhere you could read a review was excellent ratings) for this particular model, I said the heck with it, I'll suck it up and settle for the humbuckers. I am very pleased with it. It sounds absolutely amazing.
                            Last edited by repeatchamps; 06-21-2013, 11:11 AM.
                            Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                              Oh yes I definitely am very aware of that. I was worried about that also but when I saw the 100% excellent reviews (everywhere you could read a review was excellent ratings) for this particular model, I said the heck with it, I'll suck it up and settle for the humbuckers. I am very pleased with it. It sounds absolutely amazing.
                              Humbuckers rule, Gilmour knows not what he do, lol.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Can I use this thread to vent how much I can't stand the Miami Heat and their crap fan base....oh wait, too late.
                                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X