• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
    Who is that? Clay Aiken?

Comment

• Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
      Very true. The amp makes a difference too. The fender amp I have can manipulate so much of the sound you can get what you want to hear and to where you want to go if you are patient in diligently trying out different settings/presets.
      I have a 40 watts Fender hot rod but i also have a 15 watt Fender Super Champ XD that I put a Ragin' Cagin' speaker in. That little amp is friggin awesome.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

He looks like a member of the X-Men

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I have a 40 watts Fender hot rod but i also have a 15 watt Fender Super Champ XD that I put a Ragin' Cagin' speaker in. That little amp is friggin awesome.
          I have the Fender Mustang I and they already have the Mustang III out lol. The one I have is more than enough for a novice like myself. 20 Watts, 24 presets but you can add a ton more with some software that came with it. I haven't expanded on the 24 presets they give as they are more than enough before my brain would start to hurt lol.
          Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
            cheer up Rudy male figure skating will be back on soon

He looks like the villain!

Comment

• Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
              I have the Fender Mustang I and they already have the Mustang III out lol. The one I have is more than enough for a novice like myself. 20 Watts, 24 presets but you can add a ton more with some software that came with it. I haven't expanded on the 24 presets they give as they are more than enough before my brain would start to hurt lol.
              I tend to like a good clean amp and use pedals for effects.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Comment

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I also just want to kill all the effects and keep it clean like you are saying. However other times depending on what I am playing I drool at the revved up delay my amp has more than anything else. It just sounds amazing. Don't have pedals but it is very high on my list of things to buy right now lol.
                  Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Dude girl! those bros (questionable bros) go HAM at figure skating... its fairly entertaining.
                    Mehhhh.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I've been watching a lot of soccer the last couple of years. Any soccer fans?

Comment

• dot ball? ugggg
                        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                          dot ball? ugggg
                          Better than baseball

Comment

Dude girl! those bros (questionable bros) go HAM at figure skating... its fairly entertaining.
                            lmao i like how you admit to watching it. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Better than baseball
                              not even if they used a bat....baseball #1...soccer isn't even on the ranks
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

I do the same. I have several vintage Fender amps and play a Strat. My only pedals are a TS9 and sometimes chorus. If I feel crazy I use a wah wah too.
                                Mostly blues and classic stuff.
                                If you ever need an tube amp work let me know.....I do it as a hobby and like to get paid in good tequila or bourbon...
                                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                                X