I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    I've been watching a lot of soccer the last couple of years. Any soccer fans?
    The latter part of my username may speak for itself
    pretty good games as of late....

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

• Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
      Depends on my mood. Sometimes I also just want to kill all the effects and keep it clean like you are saying. However other times depending on what I am playing I drool at the revved up delay my amp has more than anything else. It just sounds amazing. Don't have pedals but it is very high on my list of things to buy right now lol.
      Fender Mustangs have a really nice digital pedalboard designed for that specific amp.
      You might want to check it out.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Fender Mustangs have a really nice digital pedalboard designed for that specific amp.
        Yup, I read about those and will most definitely buy exactly that kind of pedalboard.
        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I also just want to kill all the effects and keep it clean like you are saying. However other times depending on what I am playing I drool at the revved up delay my amp has more than anything else. It just sounds amazing. Don't have pedals but it is very high on my list of things to buy right now lol.
          When I played I had a 50 watt Marshall tube head on top of a peavey column with 6 -twelves and a horn..The column was half of a peavey set up our lead player used 400 watt head with the two columns that thing was crazy the guitar came to life when you cranked on that thing....we were loud...lol

Comment

• Italia

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              When I played I had a 50 watt Marshall tube head on top of a peavey column with 6 -twelves and a horn..The column was half of a peavey set up our lead player used 400 watt head with the two columns that thing was crazy the guitar came to life when you cranked on that thing....we were loud...lol
              That's nuts lol. It is more of a hobby for me to mess around in my home so 20 watts works lol. Not really in a band or anything as of yet. I can't even fathom what that would sound like in a venue with top notch building acoustics. Mind-blowing is the adjective that comes to mind lol.
              Last edited by repeatchamps; 06-21-2013, 04:08 PM.
              Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

• Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
                The latter part of my username may speak for itself pretty good games as of late....
                Boo! Go Nigeria.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I just noticed the Fender Mustang amps go up to Mustang V not just III. Wow shows how little I know lol.

Comment

That's nuts lol. It is more of a hobby for me to mess around in my home so 20 watts works lol. Not really in a band or anything as of yet. I can't even fathom what that would sound like in a venue with top notch building acoustics. Mind-blowing is the adjective that comes to mind lol.
                    It was pretty crazy when we played outdoors which we done quite often "partys and the like" we could be heard for miles...lol ...we had to throttle back so the vocals could be heard...good times for sure

Comment

I just noticed the Fender Mustang amps go up to Mustang V not just III. Wow shows how little I know lol.
                      Joe Walsh made a career of playing with a 5 watt Fender Champ. You can use any amp you want on stage. All you needs is a mic and a PA.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Joe Walsh made a career of playing with a 5 watt Fender Champ. You can use any amp you want on stage. All you needs is a mic and a PA.
                        No doubt about it. Just searched for the digital floor pedal for Mustang you mentioned. It's a good chunk of change at almost 200 bucks but it sounds like it is worth every penny based on the reviews I am reading.
                        Last edited by repeatchamps; 06-21-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          It's the #1 reason I play in a band. Summertime gets busy as hell....(opening for Dokken tonight)....so it just flys by. Next thing you know, it's September!!!
                          just keep them cowboys fans outta your audience and you'll be alright FBomb!

foreskins and egirls fans too for that matter.
                          sigpic

Comment

• A great pic for the off season blues thread.....

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              A great pic for the off season blues thread.....
                              I'm somewhere in that picture.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                FOOTBALL NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW. BASKETBALL SEASON IS OVER. WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE?
                                get a dang job,,lol,you can be found in this forum anytime, any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X