Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best National Anthem ever...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best National Anthem ever...

    I know..not Giants related...but in memory of my little bro..

    If you have never have experienced the NA at a Blackhawks game, you have missed an unreal time...

    If only we could all do it like that at our home games!
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
    I know..not Giants related...but in memory of my little bro..

    If you have never have experienced the NA at a Blackhawks game, you have missed an unreal time...

    If only we could all do it like that at our home games!
    I'm pretty good with Whitney Houston and Jennifer Hudson. Hockey, what's that?
    No one remembers who came in second.

    Comment


    • #3
      The GOAT
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jomo View Post
        I'm pretty good with Whitney Houston and Jennifer Hudson. Hockey, what's that?
        This.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
          I know..not Giants related...but in memory of my little bro..

          If you have never have experienced the NA at a Blackhawks game, you have missed an unreal time...

          If only we could all do it like that at our home games!
          I thought it was great having those three war veterans out on the ice too. And two of them were WW2 veterans.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
            This.
            Did you know she lip synced that?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Drez View Post
              Did you know she lip synced that?
              Yeah. It was a great moment because of the timing, but since she didn't actually sing it live, I don't hold it in such high regard as some people.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                Yeah. It was a great moment because of the timing, but since she didn't actually sing it live, I don't hold it in such high regard as some people.
                Agreed. Tough to find that kind of emotional moment though.

                Comment


                • #9
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoudmI8gOfw

                  http://watch.accesshollywood.com/vid...1452855325001#
                  Last edited by Joe Morrison; 06-27-2013, 08:13 PM. Reason: add link
                  Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The Portland Timber soccer teams inaugural game. Check it out.

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxxVlRg3TrQ

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X