Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geno Smith ETHERED Rex Ryan

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-saved-his-job

After completing his first full game as a starting quarterback since 2014, Geno Smith made time in between recapping the New York Giants' loss and praising the benched Eli Manning to call out his former coach, and one of his recent detractors, Rex Ryan.

"I did see one of my ex-coaches say he didn't want me to be his quarterback. That really upset me," Smith told reporters in Oakland. "I saved his job in 2013. We fought our *** off for him both years. For him to say that shows how much of a coward he is."

Smith was responding to comments made earlier this week by the former Jets coach and current ESPN talking face.

Lmfao!!! Click the link to read the rest. Good for Geno to stick up for himself against that blowhard Rex Ryan.
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

But I thought Geno said he blocks out all the outside noise and only cares about what's going on inside the building and nothing else matters...lol

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

After completing his first full game as a starting quarterback since 2014, Geno Smith made time in between recapping the New York Giants' loss and praising the benched Eli Manning to call out his former coach, and one of his recent detractors, Rex Ryan.

"I did see one of my ex-coaches say he didn't want me to be his quarterback. That really upset me," Smith told reporters in Oakland. "I saved his job in 2013. We fought our *** off for him both years. For him to say that shows how much of a coward he is."

Smith was responding to comments made earlier this week by the former Jets coach and current ESPN talking face.

Lmfao!!! Click the link to read the rest. Good for Geno to stick up for himself against that blowhard Rex Ryan.
      yeah that was just another low light of the season, who cares about his old jets drama,why bring that crap here when we already have enough of our own to deal with. just shows even more how classy eli is. stupid people should not be allowed to speak on a microphone

Comment

Geno Smith should worry about saving his own job today rather than Rex Ryan’s job 4 YEARS ago.

i get the chip on your shoulder thing but he is the same player he was and is and ever will be: a dummy

Comment

And, this is why Geno will always suck....someone else is in his head and has been. He has the mental fortitude of an *** cheek.

Comment

Rex is pretty bad on the pregames. He comes off like a total blow hard. I'm surprised Geno even responded to him.

Comment

Geno should have never gone after Ryan. It was in poor taste. Stay focused on Giants football Geno, not Jets football.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                Geno should have never gone after Ryan. It was in poor taste. Stay focused on Giants football Geno, not Jets football.
                Jets football from 4 years ago. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I saw his presser last night. Smith came off as a complete amateur.

Stooping to Ryan's (who is a complete clown) level doesn't raise him up.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                    Seemed like Geno gave a good effort yesterday - he probably realized that that start might have been one of his last chances in the NFL as a starter. Those fumbles may have been from trying to do too much, rather than just abort those plays. But now he has called out an ex coach, blowhard or not, while still a player who needs people to believe in him. No future coach wants that under him. I think he blew it, here.

Comment

Sour Grapes... He just ruined his football future. The NFL is a small world
                      Long Live the King

Comment

Working...
                      X