Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time for us arm chair GMs to start making some moves. The bolder the better.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for us arm chair GMs to start making some moves. The bolder the better.

Ok. In my perfect world, we'd make a deal with the Colts and somehow swap Luck for Manning. Colt's fans love Eli so there's not going to be any backlash from the fans here. Irsay is not happy with Luck so maybe we can get a pick out the trade as well. Granted, Luck could have more serious problems with his shoulder than people know, however, life's a risk and should he come back then best believe he's going to a solid QB.

Next order of business, find an Ogletree type LB or get N. Bowman here.

For the draft, actually take the "best" players available. Let's not reach for O linemen.

And since we're doing this major overhaul. We're getting some hot cheerleaders with thongs! If we're officially going to be rebuilding then it would be worth having some eye candy "backing it up" and "dropping it like it's hot" at the stadium.

Alright. Go team Go!!

Originally posted by pacco_diablo View Post
    Ok. In my perfect world, we'd make a deal with the Colts and somehow swap Luck for Manning. Colt's fans love Eli so there's not going to be any backlash from the fans here. Irsay is not happy with Luck so maybe we can get a pick out the trade as well. Granted, Luck could have more serious problems with his shoulder than people know, however, life's a risk and should he come back then best believe he's going to a solid QB.

For the draft, actually take the "best" players available. Let's not reach for O linemen.

And since we're doing this major overhaul. We're getting some hot cheerleaders with thongs! If we're officially going to be rebuilding then it would be worth having some eye candy "backing it up" and "dropping it like it's hot" at the stadium.

Alright. Go team Go!!
    I like the last part. Lol
    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

We could have had Bowman. Also Whitworth at LT. Other GMs make key moves while we mess around with the likes of Newhouse and whats his name??? You know, the overpaid TE we took from the Vikings that we never hear about. The one the Vikings don’t miss at all with their new and improved run game. Oh yeah, they dumped Peterson and picked up a “washed up” RB the Raiders dumped and he is gaining 100 yards a game behind that great oline they rebuilt in one year.

Reese was pathetic!

Comment

Eli needs to take a pay cut to improve the OL and re-sign odell
        Long Live the King

Comment

Alright. Go team Go!!
          Your hired.

Comment

Resign Pugh, ****rell, Fluker, Wynn, and Darkwa

Draft: Trade down to 13th, trade our 1st and 4th for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks this year

1st- Baker Myfield, QB, Oklahoma
            2nd- Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma
            2nd- Equanimeous St Brown, WR, Notre Dame
            3rd- Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP
            3rd- Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
            4th- Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas
            5th- Kendall Joseph, LB, Clemson
            6th- Duke Dawson, CB, Florida
            7th- Auden Tate, WR, Florida State

UDFA:
            Wyatt Teller, OG, Virginia
            Allen Lazard, WR, Iowa
            Jamar Summers, FS/CB, UCONN
            Braden Smith, OG, Auburn

There ya go, new franchise qb, another weapon for our qb, TOTALLY revamping the OL, CB depth and a KILLER return man, a good starting OLB/ILB, and some depth

Not really sure how the draft pick value is for the trade
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

lol as soon as you made your first move you would be bombarded by hate mail , death threats via twitter.

Comment

ok - pacco - how about this. Trade Beckham to the 49ers and draft Quenton Nelson and Mike McGlinchey in the first round.
                "It's nice to see arrogance humbled" - Wellington Mara

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
                  We could have had Bowman. Also Whitworth at LT. Other GMs make key moves while we mess around with the likes of Newhouse and whats his name??? You know, the overpaid TE we took from the Vikings that we never hear about. The one the Vikings don’t miss at all with their new and improved run game. Oh yeah, they dumped Peterson and picked up a “washed up” RB the Raiders dumped and he is gaining 100 yards a game behind that great oline they rebuilt in one year.

Reese was pathetic!
                  Yeah. Seems like it's working for everyone else but us. I know it's risky grabbing questionable players, case and point Marshall, but at some point we have to stop trying to build everything through the draft and lukewarm veterans. Belichick is the model to follow for sure. He takes chances on "washed up" players and doesnt bring in many Albert Hayworths that dont pan out. Now with Resse gone maybe we'll see something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    lol as soon as you made your first move you would be bombarded by hate mail , death threats via twitter.
                    LOL!! I get the feeling that many Giants fans have come to grips with maybe Eli not being the man here anymore. What he did was great. I swear he had like an angel on his shoulder or something because if we're going to be completely honest with ourselves, he's probably one of the luckiest players ever. He's still better than half the league so it wouldnt be the end of the world if he stayed but if we have an opportunity to improve the position with a veteran then that's what I'd opt for, unless of course there are some super studs coming out of college this year. Luck is one of the few who I'd actively pursue.

Comment

Originally posted by pathas View Post
                      ok - pacco - how about this. Trade Beckham to the 49ers and draft Quenton Nelson and Mike McGlinchey in the first round.
                      Going for the jugular huh pathas? That would be a bold move indeed. I'm not familiar with the college guys but Beckham is a rare talent, despite the antics.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                        Resign Pugh, ****rell, Fluker, Wynn, and Darkwa

Draft: Trade down to 13th, trade our 1st and 4th for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks this year

1st- Baker Myfield, QB, Oklahoma
                        2nd- Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma
                        2nd- Equanimeous St Brown, WR, Notre Dame
                        3rd- Will Hernandez, OG, UTEP
                        3rd- Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
                        4th- Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas
                        5th- Kendall Joseph, LB, Clemson
                        6th- Duke Dawson, CB, Florida
                        7th- Auden Tate, WR, Florida State

UDFA:
                        Wyatt Teller, OG, Virginia
                        Allen Lazard, WR, Iowa
                        Jamar Summers, FS/CB, UCONN
                        Braden Smith, OG, Auburn

There ya go, new franchise qb, another weapon for our qb, TOTALLY revamping the OL, CB depth and a KILLER return man, a good starting OLB/ILB, and some depth

Not really sure how the draft pick value is for the trade
                        This guys has it all worked out. lol. Surely you could add an LB a bit higher though.

Comment

Going for the jugular huh pathas? That would be a bold move indeed. I'm not familiar with the college guys but Beckham is a rare talent, despite the antics.
                          check em out:
                          Offensive tackles Mike McGlinchey (Notre Dame) and Connor Williams (Texas) sit atop the 2018 NFL Draft Rankings for offensive linemen.
                          "It's nice to see arrogance humbled" - Wellington Mara

Comment

This guys has it all worked out. lol. Surely you could add an LB a bit higher though.
                            I would LOVE to take a higher LB, but none of them really wow me. I want somone that can cover, rush the passer, stuff the run and be able to remain on the field for 3 downs. IMO no high draft pick fits that bill

id also Love for us to get a pass rushing 3 tech dt, but there are only 2 that fit the bill and both are projected in the 1st and IMO dt isnt enough of a need worth drafting in the 1st
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Theyre the best left side in college ball. Nelson is the clear cut top interior lineman. McGlinchey is a good OT, not my favorite but a good prospect.

Cant trade Odell, hes an amazing talent and has the skill to be arguably the best wr of all time, by the time his career is over. His 'antics' are totally blown out of proportion

Comment

Working...
                              X