X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blocked Harooni

Nuff said : )
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

lLOL

Comment

You can do that? lol

Comment

If I'd known that was an option 10 years ago I might have stuck around here. =P

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue10 View Post
          If I'd known that was an option 10 years ago I might have stuck around here. =P
          haha funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

haha funny.
            You're a bad seed sir......
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I donít mind Harooni. Do i agree with him all the time? No! But he does shoot from the hip and his posts can be pretty entertaining.
              sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
              You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

You're a bad seed sir......
                he is angry with me because i said spags is not as good as fans think, and i hope he isnt the next hc here.

Comment

I wish our team could block with the ease that our members here seem to doing.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                    I wish our team could block with the ease that our members here seem to doing.
                    im 240lb if he can block me, he may want to try out for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
                      Nuff said : )
                      I havenít seen that dude post in a long time. Does he still post here?

Comment

I have never blocked anyone. If you stick to "football" no ones comments should bother you.
                        Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

he is angry with me because i said spags is not as good as fans think, and i hope he isnt the next hc here.
                          His record is abysmal.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                            I have never blocked anyone. If you stick to "football" no ones comments should bother you.
                            Neither have I, but it seems there is more to it than that.

Comment

He makes ridiculous statements that he couldn't possibly believe just to get attention. This thread isn't helping matters.

It used to be a lot of gay double entendre stuff. Super strange.

When I picture him posting, I picture the "put the lotion in the basket" guy from Silence of the Lambs.

Comment

Working...
                              X