This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnt Ironic that the coward of a caoch we HAD

Probably thought benching Eli could be his last hail mary shot at saving his job..... it actually ended up being the nail in the coffin, whether he is that stupid and didn't realize he was the biggest problem on this team... or he completely was ignorant to the fan support that Eli had ...

Collect your paycheck for the next 2 years Ben Mca****... I hope you are so bored that you see this and read this.... I want you to know you are the biggest pos that has every wore Giants blue... don't you dare ever step foot in that stadium... you deserve to live under a ****ing bridge you ignorant, arrogant, ****** bag .. do you understand ? You should kiss Eli's ****ing feet after a full football game that he STARTED.. don't you ever mention Eli or the Giants ever again you ******* dirty human being.. rot under that bridge... waste your money.... and live a miserable life more miserable then you made this season.... You disgust me..... and you suck

You should not be so easy on the guy.

Comment

he didnt bench eli. and we were already eliminated , that order came from mara to work in younger qb.s for experience.

you are angry at mc , yes his off sucked but direct it at mara as well

Comment

I don't see how Macadoo deserves to be called a coward. He did his best. It didn't work out. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
          Probably thought benching Eli could be his last hail mary shot at saving his job..... it actually ended up being the nail in the coffin, whether he is that stupid and didn't realize he was the biggest problem on this team... or he completely was ignorant to the fan support that Eli had ...

Collect your paycheck for the next 2 years Ben Mca****... I hope you are so bored that you see this and read this.... I want you to know you are the biggest pos that has every wore Giants blue... don't you dare ever step foot in that stadium... you deserve to live under a ****ing bridge you ignorant, arrogant, ****** bag .. do you understand ? You should kiss Eli's ****ing feet after a full football game that he STARTED.. don't you ever mention Eli or the Giants ever again you ******* dirty human being.. rot under that bridge... waste your money.... and live a miserable life more miserable then you made this season.... You disgust me..... and you suck
          So can gather you were completely opposed to Mac being fired,
          Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
            You should not be so easy on the guy.
            Burst out laughing at this. Lmao

Comment

The guy's gone. Is this necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                he didnt bench eli. and we were already eliminated , that order came from mara to work in younger qb.s for experience.

you are angry at mc , yes his off sucked but direct it at mara as well
                This is truth.

Mara decided.
                Fan since 1970.
                ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
                "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Collect your paycheck for the next 2 years Ben Mca****... I hope you are so bored that you see this and read this.... I want you to know you are the biggest pos that has every wore Giants blue... don't you dare ever step foot in that stadium... you deserve to live under a ****ing bridge you ignorant, arrogant, ****** bag .. do you understand ? You should kiss Eli's ****ing feet after a full football game that he STARTED.. don't you ever mention Eli or the Giants ever again you ******* dirty human being.. rot under that bridge... waste your money.... and live a miserable life more miserable then you made this season..You disgust me..... and you suck
                  What about Eli ? All those wobbly passes and the ones heís thrown that have ended the careers and f Nicks, Cruz, and hopefully not Beckham Jr. Offensive line hasnít been good but Eli has missed more than a few passes a game you have to be honest about him and not just blaming everyone else he plays a big part in this season being a disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by boxcar willie View Post
                    I don't see how Macadoo deserves to be called a coward. He did his best. It didn't work out. That's all.
                    For starters how about being too coward to hand over play calling duties before he did? How about being too coward to discipline OBJ with all of his on the field/sideline temper tantrums and distractions? How about being too coward to accept responsibility instead of throwing players under the bus?

The chump is a loser and the OP is dead on. The only legacy he left and will be remembered for is benching Eli, being the worst person on the Giants payroll to ever wear the colors and almost single handily (with help from Reese) bringing this team down to the worst it's possibly ever been.

Mara is right up there with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X