No announcement yet.

OV has an Eagles jersey in his locker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OV has an Eagles jersey in his locker?

Check out this video from the home page:

http://www.giants.com/videos/videos/...0-31e78715ecab

He's got a red, white, & blue shirt, something camo, and an Eagles jersey in his locker? I am seeing this right? and why tf would he?

I see a Raiders and maybe 49ers jersey also. maybe he just wants to get them autographed.

Comment

Good call, I didn't notice the other teams; makes me feel slightly better, but I still wanna puke.

Comment

I dislike this dude more and more every day. Every game.

He isn't worth half his contract. Is another idiot who doesn't understand that FANS ARE THE END ALL BE ALL of his career. Like, my man.. You wouldn't be anything at all in this world if it weren't for the fans.. And you want to tell them to **** off?

Clown. Send him to Phily for a 5th round pick. Would be no worries. He is never on the field anyway.

KEEP CASHIN DEM CHECKS, DOE.

Comment

Players exchange jersey everywhere.

Comment

Better than Justin Pugh having his Eagles jersey under his Giants jersey on game days...

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTSACK View Post
              Players exchange jersey everywhere.
              Yeah I get that, but I want my Giants players to hate the division rivals so much that they wouldn't have their jerseys hangin up in their locker. Can you imagine back in the late 2000's if Tuck had a Dallas jersey in his locker? no way man!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                Better than Justin Pugh having his Eagles jersey under his Giants jersey on game days...
                He needs to be shown the door unless he takes 6m or less. Let him go to Philly. Will benefit us having the leader of the division sidebagged with a 10m contract on a player who never sees the field.

Comment

Originally posted by offingmoot View Post

Yeah I get that, but I want my Giants players to hate the division rivals so much that they wouldn't have their jerseys hangin up in their locker. Can you imagine back in the late 2000's if Tuck had a Dallas jersey in his locker? no way man!
                  It is 2017, not 2000. The players are friends with each other. If you want this ****, go talk to Doc Emmett Brown about borrowing his flying Delorian.
                  If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

It is 2017, not 2000. The players are friends with each other. If you want this ****, go talk to Doc Emmett Brown about borrowing his flying Delorian.
                    I don't care if they are all friends, I don't like it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      I hope they don't sign Pugh that would be a big mistake he's not an elite guard if i'm going to sign a guard to a contact like that i'm signing Gabe Jackson over him.

Comment

That's for when they run out of toilet paper.

Long Live the King

Comment

Check out this video from the home page:

http://www.giants.com/videos/videos/...0-31e78715ecab

He's got a red, white, & blue shirt, something camo, and an Eagles jersey in his locker? I am seeing this right? and why tf would he?
                          You realize players exchange jerseys after games, right?
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

You realize players exchange jerseys after games, right?
                            Yes, I do realize this; it has become very well known since we see the players doing it after games. I thought of this before I posted and considered that is probably how/why he has the jersey. I get the sentiment behind the jersey exchange but it still disgusts me to see an Eagles jersey in a Giants locker room.

Comment

I don't care if they are all friends, I don't like it!
                              You don't have to like, but you do have to deal with it. I don't like it either, but I have come to terms with the 2017 athlete not being the 1980's or 1990's athlete that I grew up watching. I just don't care anymore about much outside of wins and losses.
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Working...
                              X