Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anything ever come out of Vernon's comment about the fans last week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anything ever come out of Vernon's comment about the fans last week?

Funny how at my job if I say something bad about the client, I'm likely fired. And if I dare start any sort of divisive political protests, I'm definitely fired. I guess it doesn't work like that with the NYG. Pathetic. Why is this POS still on the Giants?

Are you under a partially guaranteed contract with your employer? Do you make almost 9 figures with said contract? Is there substantial financial penalty if said contract is terminated? No? OK then. your comparison is absolutely worthless

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
      Are you under a partially guaranteed contract with your employer? Do you make almost 9 figures with said contract? Is there substantial financial penalty if said contract is terminated? No? OK then. your comparison is absolutely worthless
      So now you know what I do for a living? You know my salary and the details of contract? Got it. Well you're wrong on a lot of accounts.

Also, Management 101: if someone is a poison to your company, you get rid of them. No matter the penalty. You get rid of them and you are better without them.

Comment

Vernon showed his intelligence with his comment to the fans. If it weren’t for the fans there would be no NFL and he would probably be working as a greeter at Walmart.
        Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

It didn't seem to matter to NBC re: Matt Lauer who makes 25 mill/ year.

Comment

Originally posted by CRH54 View Post

It didn't seem to matter to NBC re: Matt Lauer who makes 25 mill/ year.
            NBC doesn't have a salary cap.

Comment

he got lucky there was a circus going on at the same time due to the Eli situation.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post
                Funny how at my job if I say something bad about the client, I'm likely fired. And if I dare start any sort of divisive political protests, I'm definitely fired. I guess it doesn't work like that with the NYG. Pathetic. Why is this POS still on the Giants?
                So his first amendment constitutional rights have to be in line with your point of view in order to be OK?

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

So his first amendment constitutional rights have to be in line with your point of view in order to be OK?
                  lol he needs to give some money back or be cut as soon as they clear the guaranteed money he wasn't worth it on his best day.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

lol he needs to give some money back or be cut as soon as they clear the guaranteed money he wasn't worth it on his best day.
                    Cool, lets let people who actually know how to evaluate DE play decide if he's worth it or not.

Comment

Well said

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

The constitution has nothing to do with what your employer can allow or prohibit - it only requires that the government not limit your speech.
                        "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

Does anyone know what it would cost to cut him free next year?

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Vernon showed his intelligence with his comment to the fans. If it weren’t for the fans there would be no NFL and he would probably be working as a greeter at Walmart.
                            Nah, too short and easily pushed aside.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

So now you know what I do for a living? You know my salary and the details of contract? Got it. Well you're wrong on a lot of accounts.

Also, Management 101: if someone is a poison to your company, you get rid of them. No matter the penalty. You get rid of them and you are better without them.
                              So let me see if I get this: I kneel, you fire me, pay me the guaranteed portion of my contract, forfeit claim to any bonus and I can sign with another team?
                              So what if the entire offense knelled? Fire 'em all, take the hit?
                              "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

Working...
                              X