What do you guys look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys look like?

I spend too much time on this board. Some of you are annoying. Some are entertaining. Wondering what some of you look like. In my mind this is what I imagine:

Harooni
    Harooni
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

YA
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Roanoke

Comment

Blue Clue

Comment

Me

Comment

Elidamanning (aka Dark Saint).

HookeFlea01.jpg

Comment

Harooni:

Comment

I was being VERY kind to Harooni. I was at first looking pictures of farm animals.

Comment

On a serious note, do many of you get together at games or know each other personally?? Just curious.

Comment

Not sure this is such a great idea. Not everyone has a sense of humor about these things. While the 4th post proves this is a all a big laugh, it treads dangerously close to personal attack area.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
                      On a serious note, do many of you get together at games or know each other personally?? Just curious.
                      Several people do, the only person I ever met in person does not post here anymore. There used to be a lot of threads about meeting up at games.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        Harooni:
                        lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
                          I spend too much time on this board. Some of you are annoying. Some are entertaining. Wondering what some of you look like. In my mind this is what I imagine:

Harooni
                          I'm so handsome if I posted a picture here it would break the internet.

Comment

Roosevelt.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Not sure this is such a great idea. Not everyone has a sense of humor about these things. While the 4th post proves this is a all a big laugh, it treads dangerously close to personal attack area.
                              I could see that. All in fun. If mods want to close it I'm fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X