Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What do you guys look like?

    I spend too much time on this board. Some of you are annoying. Some are entertaining. Wondering what some of you look like. In my mind this is what I imagine:

    Harooni
    Harooni
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

  • #2
    YA
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

    Comment


    • #3
      Roanoke
      Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

      Comment


      • #4
        Blue Clue
        Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

        Comment


        • #5
          Me
          Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

          Comment


          • #6
            Elidamanning (aka Dark Saint).


            HookeFlea01.jpg

            Comment


            • #7
              Harooni:

              Comment


              • #8
                I was being VERY kind to Harooni. I was at first looking pictures of farm animals.
                Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

                Comment


                • #9
                  On a serious note, do many of you get together at games or know each other personally?? Just curious.
                  Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Not sure this is such a great idea. Not everyone has a sense of humor about these things. While the 4th post proves this is a all a big laugh, it treads dangerously close to personal attack area.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
                      On a serious note, do many of you get together at games or know each other personally?? Just curious.
                      Several people do, the only person I ever met in person does not post here anymore. There used to be a lot of threads about meeting up at games.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        Harooni:
                        lmao.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
                          I spend too much time on this board. Some of you are annoying. Some are entertaining. Wondering what some of you look like. In my mind this is what I imagine:

                          Harooni
                          I'm so handsome if I posted a picture here it would break the internet.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Roosevelt.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Not sure this is such a great idea. Not everyone has a sense of humor about these things. While the 4th post proves this is a all a big laugh, it treads dangerously close to personal attack area.
                              I could see that. All in fun. If mods want to close it I'm fine.
                              Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X