Quietest the MB has ever been

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quietest the MB has ever been

I check the boards like 15-20 times a day. Itís so quiet anymore. I know our season is a mess, but look at what we have to look forward to. An entire new regime, new playbooks all around. Itís gonna be fun I think

go in the other sub forums. GM search and draft sections are where the action is. This current forum is just a lot of rehashing and reposting
    Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by jintslifer1 View Post
      I check the boards like 15-20 times a day. Itís so quiet anymore. I know our season is a mess, but look at what we have to look forward to. An entire new regime, new playbooks all around. Itís gonna be fun I think
      well its the holidays , many people travel away. now for a ne regime, im not so sure about that , i live in hope.

Comment

many posters ran out of things to talk about thanks to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
          many posters ran out of things to talk about thanks to me.
          lol

Comment

They are all off on 24 hour vigils praying that JM doesn't try to be the smartest man in the NFL this time.
            All he needs to do is make a decision based on rigorous analysis and trust Acorsi.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
              go in the other sub forums. GM search and draft sections are where the action is. This current forum is just a lot of rehashing and reposting
              Yeah, I'm not really sure why GM searches and potential draft picks are not considered "Giants football", but...whatever.

Comment

That's what 2-12 will do to people. We have sunk to depths that are unimaginable for this franchise.

I'm guessing most people here are more interested in the upstart Knicks right now...

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                  They are all off on 24 hour vigils praying that JM doesn't try to be the smartest man in the NFL this time.
                  All he needs to do is make a decision based on rigorous analysis and trust Acorsi.
                  Do 24-hour prayer vigils work? If so, then...maybe I'll go pray for 24 hours that the Giants don't squander their upcoming #2 pick with some hare-brained "trade down" scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Do 24-hour prayer vigils work? If so, then...maybe I'll go pray for 24 hours that the Giants don't squander their upcoming #2 pick with some hare-brained "trade down" scheme.
                    Whatever it takes!
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

well its the holidays , many people travel away. now for a ne regime, im not so sure about that , i live in hope.
                      Arkansas?

Comment

The people who were posting "FIRE REESE!!" and "FIRE McADOO!!!" have run out of things to say now.

Comment

What is there to say about 2-12?

Comment

1) it is the holidays
                            2) the team sucks
                            3) there are other places to talk about the team besides here
                            If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
                              The people who were posting "FIRE REESE!!" and "FIRE McADOO!!!" have run out of things to say now.
                              well there still is the Eli Manning thing to rehash for the millionth time
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Working...
                              X