Would Eli play well for small change?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Eli play well for small change?

Would Eli take a big paycut so that the Giant could get more talent for the team. He hasn't live up to his contract and he needs too much help from the defense to bail him out because he throws too many ints and fumble like his hands have no thumbs. He needs to much protection and assistance with the running game to succeed while Breese and Brady do wonderful things with little to no running game. Eli can't carry the team like many other qbs be doing for theirs and the Giants defenses has to play top level every week in order for crybaby Manning to help the Giants win.

You think Eli would do the right thing and take less in the future and would he play his best for the franchise?

This is a joke, right?

Comment

So.much.wrong.

first, our d is last ranked.

next, ne and no specifically have 2 of the best run games.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
        Would Eli take a big paycut so that the Giant could get more talent for the team. He hasn't live up to his contract and he needs too much help from the defense to bail him out because he throws too many ints and fumble like his hands have no thumbs. He needs to much protection and assistance with the running game to succeed while Breese and Brady do wonderful things with little to no running game. Eli can't carry the team like many other qbs be doing for theirs and the Giants defenses has to play top level every week in order for crybaby Manning to help the Giants win.

You think Eli would do the right thing and take less in the future and would he play his best for the franchise?

Would you go away for a large chunk of money?

Yeah...you probably would.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Why should he ? They threw him to the curb. Eli shouldn't take 1 penny less than what he has coming to him. And in comparison he isn't even in top QB money. Go Eli keep every dollar.

Comment

So the Giants take less of a hit when they cut him? You logic is I just can't say it.
            Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Would you go away for a large chunk of money?

Yeah...you probably would.
              How much money do you have? Got 100,000$. I would go away and never come back for that.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

So the Giants take less of a hit when they cut him? You logic is I just can't say it.
                Renew contract time is not far away.

Comment

Renew contract time is not far away.
                  He most likely would like an extension but that is not going to happen. Like I said it is only a means not to take a cap hit when he is released. From his perspective it has no benefit at all.
                  Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Working...
                  X