X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50 !

[quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="fourth&amp;forever"]<font size="4" face="Verdana">MJ has left the building</font><font size="4">.

</font><font size="4" face="Verdana">Is he frozen in perpetuity yet?</font>
    [/quote]</p>

dont know, but the guy wasnt fat, looked like he was in good shape, most dancers are cause of all the cardio, as far as I know I dont recall him having a cocaine problem, only 50 and cardiac arrest, that sucks. No joke but they said he wasnt breathing, you think he could have had respiratory problems from all those nose jobs. It looked like he was having a problem with that thing over the last few years. Im sure breathing problems could put starin on the heart. Thats my worst nightmare. God bless him, I wish that upon nobody, not even Eagle fans. </p>[/quote]

He looked frail to me. Bet there's a long history with prescription drugs. Just a hunch.

Comment

[quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="thegreatone"]yeah just heard this from my gf...wow
      [/quote]</p>

Shocking right. Im more of a classic rock guy, but if you dont move to this, then you too are dead.. .</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk</p>[/quote]
      shoot i remember watchin thriller and billy jean as a kid on mtv (when they played videos), over and over. say what you will about him the guy was an icon and a legend.

Comment

[quote user="napier23"]
        <DIV itxtvisited="1">
        <DIV class=textStoryTag style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" itxtvisited="1"></DIV>
        <DIV class=textStoryTag style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" itxtvisited="1"><U>BREAKING NEWS</U></DIV>
        <DIV class=textMedBlack itxtvisited="1"></DIV></DIV>
        <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN></P>
        <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1">Michael Jackson has died at age 50 after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center, NBC News has confirmed.</P>
        <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the L.A. Times that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and CPR was performed.</P>
        <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>TMZ.com reported that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Three-Quarters of a billion records sold, NO one ever has or will reach his status, RIP Micheal your music will live on forever..</P>

Comment

this really sucks he was one of my favorites and its been 5 hours and it still doesnt seem real Michael Jackson died......[]

Comment

I am in shock ,a great metro lose today. growing up in the 80,s had the red zipper jacket and the glove, this is unreal to me right now.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]I am in shock ,a great metro lose today. growing up in the 80,s had the red zipper jacket and the glove, this is unreal to me right now.
              [/quote]</P>

It doesnt seem real. Iv never been around when such a musical legend passed. I wasnt around when Elvis or Hendrix went. Plant and Page are still alive. The only real msuic star that gave me a comparable shock or jolt upon hearing the news, was when I heard B.I.G. had been murdered, but with all the beef going on even the untouchable king of new yorks death didnt seem to blindside me in this way.</P>

Comment

RIP 2 the 'King Of Pop'......

EVERY bar I hit up 2nite was on the straight MJ tip.....EVERY song I heard 2nite was STRAIGHT MICHAEL!!!!! GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!

I still cant believe MJ is gone..... He's gonna be a influential part of my childhood, as he should be for all of us 80s babys. Ill never forget where I was when 'Bad', 'Black Or White', and That one with Eddie Murphy as the Egyptian King aired for the 1st time..... Given he did or at leas was accused of some MESSED UP TISH, but he was a Most Triumphant Entertainer and his music kicked some serious WAHZOO.... 'Off The Wall', 'Thriller', 'Bad' and 'Dangerous' were some AMAZING albums......

RIP MJ......[]
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

RIP 2 the 'King Of Pop'......

EVERY bar I hit up 2nite was on the straight MJ tip.....EVERY song I heard 2nite was STRAIGHT MICHAEL!!!!! GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!

I still cant believe MJ is gone..... He's gonna be a influential part of my childhood, as he should be for all of us 80s babys. Ill never forget where I was when 'Bad', 'Black Or White', and That one with Eddie Murphy as the Egyptian King aired for the 1st time..... Given he did or at leas was accused of some MESSED UP TISH, but he was a Most Triumphant Entertainer and his music kicked some serious WAHZOO.... 'Off The Wall', 'Thriller', 'Bad' and 'Dangerous' were some AMAZING albums......

RIP MJ......[]
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

such a shame, he was probably the best pop singer that we've ever had. [:'(]

Comment

the only country who mourns child molesters................</P>

the media was so quick to crucify him now hes a martyr????? what a joke. i dont care how much talent he had. the "man" was sick in the head and molested children. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

the media was so quick to crucify him now hes a martyr????? what a joke. i dont care how much talent he had. the "man" was sick in the head and molested children. </P>

[/quote]</P>

You have got to be kidding me with this post. No one is celebrating the guy's personal life. He was called whacko jacko for a reason. But what should be celebrated is his contributions to music and entertainment. He was a worldwide icon whether you like it or not. No offense, but stop hatin</P>
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="dezzzR"]

the only country who mourns child molesters................</p>

the media was so quick to crucify him now hes a martyr????? what a joke. i dont care how much talent he had. the "man" was sick in the head and molested children. </p>

[/quote]</p>

You have got to be kidding me with this post. No one is celebrating the guy's personal life. He was called whacko jacko for a reason. But what should be celebrated is his contributions to music and entertainment. He was a worldwide icon whether you like it or not. No offense, but stop hatin</p>[/quote]
                          I agree with Sharick here Dezz. Jackson pre 2000 was an icon. He did things that no one had ever seen before. The Moonwald, the fashion and music. He inspired millions of people.

Post 2000 he is one of the craziest and worst people on the planet. I don't condone what he did at all and I know this is split down the middle. It is still crazy he is dead. He will probably be the most famous person that dies on our lifetime.

Comment

Keep it respectful please. If you have something ignorant to say, go find another message board to say it on

Thank you
                            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

You have got to be kidding me with this post. No one is celebrating the guy's personal life. He was called whacko jacko for a reason. But what should be celebrated is his contributions to music and entertainment. He was a worldwide icon whether you like it or not. No offense, but stop hatin</P>

[/quote]
                              I agree with Sharick here Dezz. Jackson pre 2000 was an icon. He did things that no one had ever seen before. The Moonwald, the fashion and music. He inspired millions of people.

Post 2000 he is one of the craziest and worst people on the planet. I don't condone what he did at all and I know this is split down the middle. It is still crazy he is dead. He will probably be the most famous person that dies on our lifetime.
                              [/quote]</P>

He most definitely will. I still can't believe it. The radio stations have been wall to wall with his stuff up here in NoCal. Also non stop on TV. Even Jim Rome was talking about it this morning. Like Mike or not, he was a global icon. People to this day were still passing out and crying when they saw the guy.</P>
                              sigpic

Comment

He was the first singer I ever liked as a kid.
                                Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X