• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50 !

Comment

[quote user="napier23"]
      <DIV itxtvisited="1">
      <DIV class=textStoryTag style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" itxtvisited="1"></DIV>
      <DIV class=textStoryTag style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" itxtvisited="1"><U>BREAKING NEWS</U></DIV>
      <DIV class=textMedBlack itxtvisited="1"></DIV></DIV>
      <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN></P>
      <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1">Michael Jackson has died at age 50 after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center, NBC News has confirmed.</P>
      <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the L.A. Times that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and CPR was performed.</P>
      <P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>TMZ.com reported that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.</P>

[/quote]</P>

RIP TO THE KING!!!!</P>

NY GIANTS LOVE YOU MJ!!!!</P>

THE BEST EVER!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="dezzzR"]

the only country who mourns child molesters................</P>

the media was so quick to crucify him now hes a martyr????? what a joke. i dont care how much talent he had. the "man" was sick in the head and molested children. </P>

[/quote]</P>

You have got to be kidding me with this post. No one is celebrating the guy's personal life. He was called whacko jacko for a reason. But what should be celebrated is his contributions to music and entertainment. He was a worldwide icon whether you like it or not. No offense, but stop hatin</P>

[/quote]
        I agree with Sharick here Dezz. Jackson pre 2000 was an icon. He did things that no one had ever seen before. The Moonwald, the fashion and music. He inspired millions of people.

Post 2000 he is one of the craziest and worst people on the planet. I don't condone what he did at all and I know this is split down the middle. It is still crazy he is dead. He will probably be the most famous person that dies on our lifetime.
        [/quote]</P>

He most definitely will. I still can't believe it. The radio stations have been wall to wall with his stuff up here in NoCal. Also non stop on TV. Even Jim Rome was talking about it this morning. Like Mike or not, he was a global icon. People to this day were still passing out and crying when they saw the guy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was a huge fan of MJ back in he day..i was sad that Cobain died but i have no reaction to MJ passing on...unfortunatley in thelast10-15 years i've viewed him in a very negativeway.</P>

RIP MJ</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="dezzzR"]

the only country who mourns child molesters................</p>

the media was so quick to crucify him now hes a martyr????? what a joke. i dont care how much talent he had. the "man" was sick in the head and molested children. </p>

[/quote]</p>

You have got to be kidding me with this post. No one is celebrating the guy's personal life. He was called whacko jacko for a reason. But what should be celebrated is his contributions to music and entertainment. He was a worldwide icon whether you like it or not. No offense, but stop hatin</p>

[/quote]
          I agree with Sharick here Dezz. Jackson pre 2000 was an icon. He did things that no one had ever seen before. The Moonwald, the fashion and music. He inspired millions of people.

Post 2000 he is one of the craziest and worst people on the planet. I don't condone what he did at all and I know this is split down the middle. It is still crazy he is dead. He will probably be the most famous person that dies on our lifetime.
          [/quote]</p>

He most definitely will. I still can't believe it. The radio stations have been wall to wall with his stuff up here in NoCal. Also non stop on TV. Even Jim Rome was talking about it this morning. Like Mike or not, he was a global icon. People to this day were still passing out and crying when they saw the guy.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I was a huge fan of MJ back in he day..i was sad that Cobain died but i have no reaction to MJ passing on...unfortunatley in thelast10-15 years i've viewed him in a very negativeway.</p>

RIP MJ</p>[/quote]

I'm not condoning anything, but we have to remember that this guy had no childhood. He must have lived a very messed up life - a life that money couldn't fix or save.

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="dezzzR"]

the media was so quick to crucify him now hes a martyr????? what a joke. i dont care how much talent he had. the "man" was sick in the head and molested children. </P>

[/quote]</P>

You have got to be kidding me with this post. No one is celebrating the guy's personal life. He was called whacko jacko for a reason. But what should be celebrated is his contributions to music and entertainment. He was a worldwide icon whether you like it or not. No offense, but stop hatin</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

He most definitely will. I still can't believe it. The radio stations have been wall to wall with his stuff up here in NoCal. Also non stop on TV. Even Jim Rome was talking about it this morning. Like Mike or not, he was a global icon. People to this day were still passing out and crying when they saw the guy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

which is what im saying . listen i liked thriller and that ****, who doesnt. but the media ripped him to shreads during his last molestation trial. so now that hes dead all hail mj. give me a break man. just because i like the music doesnt mean i have tolike him. all im saying is as a person the guy was a sick ******* and the media is overplaying this.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

the media is overplaying this.</p>[/quote]
              You had me until this statement. This is the most legendary musician in history besides maybe Bob Marley and John Lennon. That is also debatable. Like I said, this will be the most famous person who dies in our life. I have been trying to think of another one and the only person I can think of is Ali.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was a huge fan of MJ back in he day..i was sad that Cobain died but i have no reaction to MJ passing on...unfortunatley in thelast10-15 years i've viewed him in a very negativeway.</P>

RIP MJ</P>

[/quote]

I'm not condoning anything, but we have to remember that this guy had no childhood. He must have lived a very messed up life - a life that money couldn't fix or save.
                [/quote]</P>

I am with you Rosey...when judging a person all things should be considered...I have my throughts on MJ and i will keepthem to myself in an atempt not to judge him...leave it to the allmighty.</P>

RIP...MJ</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

RIP...</p>[/quote]
                  I wanted to thank uou for your nice comments about my dog the other die and your story was also nice to. It is good that we can remember then in their happiest times.....Thanks again Byron [H]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

the media is overplaying this.</P>

[/quote]
                    You had me until this statement. This is the most legendary musician in history besides maybe Bob Marley and John Lennon. That is also debatable. Like I said, this will be the most famous person who dies in our life. I have been trying to think of another one and the only person I can think of is Ali.

[/quote]Elvis???</P>

come on landon. hes a sick child molester until he dies, then hes a great person? listen i understand its about his music, but this man wasnt a role model by any means. </P>

Comment

rip mj who cares what the dude did in his later life he went crazy but that doesnt mean anything to me he was a good guy let him rest in peace .</P>

</P>

</P>

rip biggie n pac too</P>

</P>

im gonna smoke a blunt in mjs memory tonite </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

the media is overplaying this.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]Elvis???</p>

come on landon. hes a sick child molester until he dies, then hes a great person? listen i understand its about his music, but this man wasnt a role model by any means. </p>[/quote]
                        Elvis was not in "our lifetime". I am not saying he was a role model either bro. No one is happy for the things he did. They are not making him out to be a great person. Every thing on the news shows everything he did musically and then all the bad **** that happened. Everyone knows the type of person he was and it was clear he had many screws lose. I am just saying when someone dies it is not the best time to bad mouth them. 3 kids don't have a father anymore....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Elvis???</P>

come on landon. hes a sick child molester until he dies, then hes a great person? listen i understand its about his music, but this man wasnt a role model by any means. </P>

[/quote]
                          3 kids don't have a father anymore....
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

how does a black man become the father of three white kids</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]

RIP...</P>

[/quote]
                            I wanted to thank uou for your nice comments about my dog the other die and your story was also nice to. It is good that we can remember then in their happiest times.....Thanks again Byron [H]
                            [/quote]</P>

Ya know a lot of good can come from someones passing When my brother Tim passed 4or 5 hundred people showed up for that funeral ..his last gift to us...honor. And I thank MJ for reminding me of him today. I thank you for your responce...high regards my friend I will end with this old saying....Its better to have loved and lost... then to have not loved at all........</P>

peace to all</P>

byron</P>

Comment

[quote user="BIGblue9191"]

how does a black man become the father of three white kids</p>[/quote]
                              Great question, I have no F'en idea? lol

P.S. You joined the boards on my B-day. Good work!!!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Elvis???</P>

[/quote]
                                Elvis was not in "our lifetime". I am not saying he was a role model either bro. No one is happy for the things he did. They are not making him out to be a great person. Every thing on the news shows everything he did musically and then all the bad **** that happened. Everyone knows the type of person he was and it was clear he had many screws lose. I am just saying when someone dies it is not the best time to bad mouth them. 3 kids don't have a father anymore....
                                [/quote]</P>

Thats put very well 4417 and aseveryone is quite aware Micheal Jackson brings out some raw emotions in almost everyone. Some very good ,some very bad but maybe for a few days the best course of action is to remember the good [and he was great entertaineralthough I'm not a fan personally]and let history take care of the rest. It will ......I'm sure. Tough shockingtime for his kids and his family.....................I'll leave my personal feelings about some of his "other" problems out of it in respect to them</P>

Also saw your story [and Byrons]about your little canine. Been through almost the same thing but yours really got me. Your a good man and thanks for letting us all know what that is like.[Y]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X