Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple's mom to sue media?

https://nypost.com/2018/01/03/eli-ap...as-awful-lies/

Doesn't she realize this is like adding gas to a fire? Next thing she will be suing the Giants

sue collins then he will stop talking

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      sue collins then he will stop talking
      I'm suprised she didn't name Collins as well. She is not helping her son at this point

Comment

She is the cancer. She messed up his relationship with his father in law, who basically made him the man he is.

Dumb *** makes a big deal about taking his step father's last name, then as soon as mommy tells you to, you cut the entire family off....Even your blood brothers and sister.

He has a low character, and he's a spineless feline. Get that kid out of NY. He burned bridges with his own family. THAT GUY CAN'T BE TRUSTED. I also think if his mom gets sicker, he'll likely sit out to care for her. Rather than having his other family members care for her. He's not very bright.
        Long Live the King

Comment

His big mouth mother should have been a red flag before drafting this kid in the first place, or maybe the fact he was projected for the 20's and we took him with the 10th overall pick should have been a red flag. Thank God the biggest red flag of all was fired.

Comment

Gettleman was supposed to have met with him yesterday but I don't see any reports of this today. I wonder how it went.

Comment

You Apple haters better lawyer up
              Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

This is probably the worst pick of Jerry's tenure here. A immature, spoiled, baby and not that good a football player.

Comment

Eli Apple is probably playing Super Mario bros somewhere as we speak. In a race car chair.

Comment

Originally posted by uther99 View Post
                    https://nypost.com/2018/01/03/eli-ap...as-awful-lies/

Doesn't she realize this is like adding gas to a fire? Next thing she will be suing the Giants
                    Get him out of here!

If I want a circus, then I'll go see it at the Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                      She is the cancer. She messed up his relationship with his father in law, who basically made him the man he is.

Dumb *** makes a big deal about taking his step father's last name, then as soon as mommy tells you to, you cut the entire family off....Even your blood brothers and sister.

He has a low character, and he's a spineless feline. Get that kid out of NY. He burned bridges with his own family. THAT GUY CAN'T BE TRUSTED. I also think if his mom gets sicker, he'll likely sit out to care for her. Rather than having his other family members care for her. He's not very bright.
                      WTH are you talking about? "If his mother gets sicker, he'll likely sit out to care for her." And that would be his right as her son. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

WTH are you talking about? "If his mother gets sicker, he'll likely sit out to care for her." And that would be his right as her son. WTF?
                        It was stated in the article that prompted her to sue.

Comment

Him and his mom are about one dna molecule away from being human fecal matter. I really wish Gettleman would cut him. The sooner those pieces of trash arenít associated with the Giants the better.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

It was stated in the article that prompted her to sue.
                            I get that. I just have a problem with someone saying a son is not too bright because he wants to take care of his mom instead of leaving up to his other family members. That **** doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

You don't understand context. I was not attacking him for possibly needing to care for his mom. I'm attacking him because he cut the rest of his BLOOD siblings out of the picture, so if she gets sick, ONLY he would be around. You obviously have not read the article about the disconnect in his family. So you're talking from a position of ignorance.

Read this article, the re-read what I stated.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...li_apples.html

I don't care if he takes care of his mom, and i wouldn't blame him if he had to leave football to care for her. But who's going to pay for her care with him out the game? Shouldn't he worry about supporting her and let the other siblings handle her care?

Please...READ THE ARTICLE.

Last edited by Gee718; 01-04-2018, 08:05 PM.
                              Long Live the King

Comment

Working...
                              X