Giants player accused of trashing LA rental, having ‘3-day-long rager’

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants player accused of trashing LA rental, having ‘3-day-long rager’

"Newly minted Giants linebacker Akeem Ayers won’t be able to tackle his way out of this one.

The Super Bowl-winning player was evicted from a Calabasas rental home because he “trashed” the place and stopped paying rent — and could be on the hook for at least $80,000, his former landlord told The Post.

He’s also facing over $76,000 in federal and state tax debt, a Los Angeles county clerk confirmed.

The 28-year-old won a title with the New England Patriots in 2014 and then signed with the Rams the following year, following the team in its move to LA in 2016. He rented the red-tiled, two-story home, completely furnished, for $8,900 a month (later reduced to $8,600) in August 2016, just one month before he was dropped from the Rams’ roster."

"He signed with the Giants
    two months later, but never resumed paying rent — even though the lease wasn’t up until February 2018 — said Kravich and the rental agent, Lois Stone. They said the place was a total mess when he left for the East Coast, resulting in “at least $40,000 in damages” on top of the $43,000 in back rent."

https://nypost.com/2018/01/05/giants...ay-long-rager/
    Last edited by bigjeep; 01-05-2018, 08:52 PM.
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

He hung around apple to long!
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
      He hung around apple to long!
      The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
      sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
        LMAO! This is a job for our new GM! Not sure if he knows what he's getting into with this team of crazys!

Comment

LMAO! This is a job for our new GM! Not sure if he knows what he's getting into with this team of crazys!
          I think DG will be fine. I have a feeling he already knows what happened in the locker room and he wants to be fair before he lowers the boom on some of them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I think DG will be fine. I have a feeling he already knows what happened in the locker room and he wants to be fair before he lowers the boom on some of them.
            I'm all for lowering the boom on this team of losers!

Comment

I'm all for lowering the boom on this team of losers!
              Some guys are real good others crap but the culture needs to change and the GM is the one to do it along with the HC. I hope DG also chops some of the dead wood scouts and some coaches like Tom Quinn There is dead wood in that forest that needs to be cleaned up.
              sigpic

Comment

Well...His team was trash...I guess it's symbolic
                Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                  Well...His team was trash...I guess it's symbolic
                  As a whole yes but there were some positive take aways too like Jones at C, Engram TE and Gallman and Darkwa all came to play. Beckham has the passion as well its not all bad in a horrible season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X