Giants Message Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Message Board

It absolutely befuddles me that after so many months since the change-over, we still have these obvious problems with the MB.

Often the threads are out of order, but mostly the last poster shown is way off, often by many hours. Often the post count in each thread is way off for that reason.
    It's hard to know which threads are the most current, or when the last poster has been active....and who it's been.

I know we don't pay for the privilege of using this MB, but it IS a solid marketing tool for the team and the league. It really needs to be fixed. We are here to talk about our team and it's more difficult than it needs to be.

It just seems very odd that they can't get it right. It really shouldn't be that difficult....Should it?

Rant over............for now.......
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I know we don't pay for the privilege of using this MB
    EXACTLY...

Comment

I've noticed those exact problems for quite some time as well.
      sigpic #80

Comment

It absolutely befuddles me that after so many months since the change-over, we still have these obvious problems with the MB.

Often the threads are out of order, but mostly the last poster shown is way off, often by many hours. Often the post count in each thread is way off for that reason.
        It's hard to know which threads are the most current, or when the last poster has been active....and who it's been.

I know we don't pay for the privilege of using this MB, but it IS a solid marketing tool for the team and the league. It really needs to be fixed. We are here to talk about our team and it's more difficult than it needs to be.

It just seems very odd that they can't get it right. It really shouldn't be that difficult....Should it?

My understanding is they are testing a completely different piece of software, and will not be making any more fixes here because they will switch over to the new one soon.

But I agree with everything you posted.

Comment

also when going to your own profile to see your own posts it goes to the thread not the individual post. Seems odd
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Whenever I get frustrated over this board I just head over to the Carpooling Section.

You can actually hear your key strokes echo as you type.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Whenever I get frustrated over this board I just head over to the Carpooling Section.

You can actually hear your key strokes echo as you type.
              LOL
              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Do we have any idea when the issues will be fixed? Anything us posters can do to help?
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

My understanding is they are testing a completely different piece of software,.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
                    Anything us posters can do to help?

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
                      Do we have any idea when the issues will be fixed? Anything us posters can do to help?
                      It's been trash since the summer with no end in sight they don't know how to fix it it's kinda obvious at this point.

Comment

I believe its only my posts that suffers; now you say there have been others?

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=Tommy_Ribs;n3061516]

EXACTLY...
                            [/

Itís free, so too bad if it doesnít work?
                            Lol
                            ok.
                            Considering the product the NY Giants fans have gotten for supporting the team, which ISNíT free, Iím really not surprised that that is your answer!

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

EXACTLY...
                              Well that was unfriendly.......
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X