Strange Conspiracies and Conundrums at New York’s Mysterious Plum Island

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Conspiracies and Conundrums at New York’s Mysterious Plum Island

Even creepier still was the discovery of what was described by all accounts as a mutated human body on Plum Island itself. On January 14, 2010, a private security guard was patrolling the perimeter of the research facility on the southwest end of the island at about 4:15 PM, when he came across what was described as the body of a human male, measuring around 6’2” in height and with a large build, wearing green cargo pants, a light green short-sleeved shirt and brown loafers. It doesn’t seem too odd at first, until one looks at some of the strange details of the corpse. The fingers of the unidentified man were said to be extremely elongated, and another odd detail was that he was found to have had five symmetrical holes bored into his head either before or after death. There were no other signs of any sort of trauma on the body...........................

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/1...s-plum-island/

They should move the NY Jets there.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I know a retired police detective who worked security at Plum island, and have never heard this story. But then again, why interrupt all the good NYC hooker stories?

Comment

Nelson DeMille wrote a good book that takes place in that island.

Comment

Working...
        X