These Giants Commercials got me cracking up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Giants Commercials got me cracking up

Eli can't dance for nothing lmao would be nice to see us in the Bowl next year #Icandream

Was a little fruity I could see the egal fan base laughing at it.
    Last edited by Harooni; 02-04-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      Was a little fruity I could see the egal fan base laughing at it.
      OBJ been in worse videos then this one

Comment

Originally posted by tomuchtiki View Post

OBJ been in worse videos then this one
        Lol yeah

Comment

Eli can dance. :-)
          I'm the first person in the world to have this on their signature on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by tomuchtiki View Post
            Eli can't dance for nothing lmao would be nice to see us in the Bowl next year #Icandream
            That commercial was so embarrassing. I can't believe they agreed to do that commercial. Why???

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

That commercial was so embarrassing. I can't believe they agreed to do that commercial. Why???
              Its hilarious. You should see social networking. People saying: "That was the greatest Super Bowl commercial by far". I even saw people commenting: "I'm not even a Giants fan and I loved that commercial. Best Super Bowl commercial!"

Comment

Fantastic

Comment

https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/...056064/video/1

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                    Its hilarious. You should see social networking. People saying: "That was the greatest Super Bowl commercial by far". I even saw people commenting: "I'm not even a Giants fan and I loved that commercial. Best Super Bowl commercial!"
                    Nothing was great about that commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

Nothing was great about that commercial.
                      Someone doesn't have a sense of humor! Laugh a little, that was the whole point of the commercial. You do realize that it wasn't a serious commercial, right? It was meant to be funny. wow, some of you guys need to live a little! My avatar is from Eli when he was on Saturday Night Live. I bet you hated that too. You don't like comedy?

Comment

Great commercial.
                        Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Someone doesn't have a sense of humor! Laugh a little, that was the whole point of the commercial. You do realize that it wasn't a serious commercial, right? It was meant to be funny. wow, some of you guys need to live a little! My avatar is from Eli when he was on Saturday Night Live. I bet you hated that too. You don't like comedy?
                          He doesn’t like Eli.
                          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Just because I don't find something you find funny, I don't have a sense of humor? Lol ok

Comment

It's getting almost universal praise as best commercial of night

Comment

Working...
                              X