No announcement yet.

These Giants Commercials got me cracking up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was kind of weird, but any video that has Eli dancing is funny by definition.

Comment

Originally posted by G2pm View Post
      Watched this around Eagles, Pats, Jets fans. We all laughed like crazy when it aired and many of these fans of other team admit they just canít help but love Eli.
      Really? I was on a live stream with NFC East fans and they killed us. I can't blame them because if the Cowboys players made that commercial, I wouldn't stop trolling them as well.

Comment

Watched this around Eagles, Pats, Jets fans. We all laughed like crazy when it aired and many of these fans of other team admit they just canít help but love Eli.
        It seems only Patriots fans, Football "experts", and "Die-Hard" Giants fans hate Eli.

Comment

It was a great commercial. Hilarious. Anyone bashing it, Eli or Odell have some issues they might need to address. NTTAWWT
          Anyone saying it was "Hilarious" ,have issues they need to address !!

Comment

I'm sure Simms & LT would have done something like this back in the day. Find it amusing that those of us that did not find it amusing are the ones that have issues to address but not the ones who found 2 men dancing with each other like lovers. Commercial had nothing whatsoever to do with football. So again , what was so funny/hilarious about it?

Comment

Originally posted by DarksideBravo View Post

EXACTLY! Those players were real men and wouldn't do any embarrassingly stupid like what the Giants just pulled. Certainly not the....

1986 LA Rams

1986 Oakland Raiders w/Hall of Famer Howie Long

1985 Chicago Bears

Tom Brady in his underwear

In summary, get over yourself.
              I'm just SOOOOooo. proud of my 2-14 , loser POS's dancing during the SB, what's NOT to like about THIS team !

Comment

Originally posted by foxie View Post
                I'm just SOOOOooo. proud of my 2-14 , loser POS's dancing during the SB, what's NOT to like about THIS team !
                Just so we're all clear....they're "your" team, but they're pieces of ****?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post

Anyone saying it was "Hilarious" ,have issues they need to address !!
                  I thought it was hilarious. what issues do I need to address?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Just so we're all clear....they're "your" team, but they're pieces of ****?
                    I know foxiewhatever qouted me, but they're my team in victory and defeat. I can love and hate my Giants, but I know even in horrific seasons you can have fun and jest. Bafd seasons happen. We can sit and argue that they shouldn't, but even a collection of the best players in the world can lose. All the talents in the world won't solve deep philosophical issues within a team. The people with their panties in a bunch over players having fun, never played a sport before? Maybe they don't realize to have a good team you need to have fun doing what you do?

Comment

Originally posted by foxie View Post
                      3-13, but I guess if they were truly your team you would have noticed. I'm glad they are having having fun, even with a losing record.Why? Because it shows they enjoy what they're doing.

Nothing works 100% of the time. All teams will fail eventually this was our fail season. It's sucks, but it's over and where working on th next one. If you want to be butthurt and combative over one season I direct you to the Browns franchise. They have been outright horrendous for almost 20 years and have a dedicated following.

​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X