• Show
Clear All

• Eli and Odell SB Commercial

Not a fan of it. Just my 2 cents

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post
    Agreed

Comment

Who knew Eli could dance? (that would've been in red if I knew how to change the font color)

Comment

I thought it was great.

Good to have some light hearted fun during these times.

In general I thought NBC’s broadcast sucked.

Al Michael’s and Collingsworth are terrible. The graphics were intrusive and the audio was messed up, includings the halftime show.

Comment

So many grumps on these forums, it feels like the town from Footloose.

Comment

4 threads on this already.

But thanks for your 2 cents.
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Why do they even have a commercial? They went 3-13!!!!
              Emperor Tom

Comment

This was the greatest commercial that I have ever seen

Comment

It was an end zone celebration that didn't cost us 15 yards!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post
                    Get a life. Really!! moan moan moan

Comment

Care to share why you don't like it?

In 2018 I can't believe people still have an issue seeing to grown men dance to dirty dancing soundtrack lol. I didn't watch the Super Bowl other than the last 2 minutes, but I watched this commercial after hearing about it. It was hilarious. Landon Collins was my favorite part.
                      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                      "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Im all for silliness and not taking things too seriously, but I was literally discussing with my friend during the game how I was looking forward to Shurmur restoring some toughness and grit to this team...and that commercial came on lol. I dont really care, but i just thought, theres obj and eli dancing like ballerinas together...uh...yeah, old school tough giants football...and it went on and on and on...im already taking crap from a nunmer of cowboy fan friends over it. maybe another day ill laugh but yesterday i was like, ehhh...more fuel for my rival friends to use against me as i get annihilated on stupid facebook over my star players dancing together.

on a side note, i really hope in the future we can watch football games to a "scheme" of our choosing, as a metalhead, its really been hard to endure the onslaught of top 40 culture and music that goes along with watching sports. i wont bash anyones tastes, whtvr floats your boat, but man id love a football game where the themes were black sabbath, pantera, and maiden before justin freakin timberlake (no offense to him i know hes a talented dude even though yesterdays half time show was pretty generic musically). and i get most folks dont care or want simple radio music or whtvr.

im not even really talking the halftime show so much as the general broadcast, its like they appeal solely to the hip hop culture...
                        and and uh...get off my lawn...
                        Last edited by JediGiant; 02-05-2018, 11:41 AM.

Comment

I thought it was hilarious.

Comment

I liked it, but the overall SB production was awful. The worst in recent years, commercials, announcers, graphics, halftime show, it was all really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by JediGiant View Post
                              on a side note, i really hope in the future we can watch football games to a "scheme" of our choosing, as a metalhead, its really been hard to endure the onslaught of top 40 culture and music that goes along with watching sports. i wont bash anyones tastes, whtvr floats your boat, but man id love a football game where the themes were black sabbath, pantera, and maiden before justin freakin timberlake (no offense to him i know hes a talented dude even though yesterdays half time show was pretty generic musically). and i get most folks dont care or want simple radio music or whtvr.

im not even really talking the halftime show so much as the general broadcast, its like they appeal solely to the hip hop culture...
                              and and uh...get off my lawn...

The Giants kickoff to "Hells Bells".

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                              X