• Time
  • Show
Clear All

all of those Eli commercials were absolutely brilliant

the first one being my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

Odell played the part of a GIRL named BABY/

He has enough problems with guys talking smack to him, now they are going to call 'Jennifer Grey/Baby' or 'Swayze's Beyotch' for one.

Totally stupid. Made no sense.
      it's a mock of TD celebrations and working on them at practice

don't take it so seriously

I think it is good that Odell can mock himself and that Eli has such a good sense of humor

Comment

Did Odell come out of the closest to the world with that commercial? I wonder...

oh and The Pats got absolutely robbed, that one TD catch was not close to a TD catch he was clearly bobbling the ball and when he finally controlled it his foot was out of bounds and Jenkins tackled Hogan on the last play as we running. Terrible.

Comment

this one was the best of the bunch to me ... just awesome

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

it's a mock of TD celebrations and working on them at practice

don't take it so seriously

I think it is good that Odell can mock himself and that Eli has such a good sense of humor
            Don't know why anyone would object to those commercials. They were funny. Nothing better than being able to laugh at yourself.

Good stuff.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Don't know why anyone would object to those commercials. They were funny. Nothing better than being able to laugh at yourself.

Good stuff.
              agreed .. .that **** was funny

especially the tetherball ... amazing

Comment

I thought they were great. I think they lifted that idea from Manning's SNL appearance where was doing those bits for EA sports.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...e/n13489?snl=1

Comment

This commercial was voted "best super bowl commercial" and even the NY Post Trolled the Eagles on their cover of today's magazine:
                  http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/02/supe...al-video-photo

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
                    Why do they even have a commercial? They went 3-13!!!!
                    I guess the point of the commercial went over your head.

OB got hurt
                    the season got lost
                    and now they are back together
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by jwhorner6 View Post
                      The only way that commercial could have been any better is if Jennifer Grey blew past Flowers and sacked Eli while he was holding Odell in the air.
                      Or what if they had Geno tap Eli on the shoulder, and try to take over - halfway through the routine?

Comment

I thought it was great, especially Landon holding the coach back...priceless...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post

We'll I guess I'm kinda Old School. I just think the media try's to push a certain agenda on society. Me personally it doesn't effect me either way. But having 4 kids ( 2 of them 5 and 8) showing two grown men dancing sends the wrong message . Not to mention every other brain washing show and crap that's on the internet. Maybe its just the dad in me.. Just want to protect there innocence ya know.
                          Sorry man, if you are worried about your kids innocence they should not be watching any football commercials. I have 4 kids also, two of them 7 and 9. It's we all just laughed at this. Now when Mike Ditka comes on the TV talking about his boner pills, that is much harder to explain. Or all the beer commercials that made my son say "drinking looks fun". Those are much worse.

Trust me, seeing this commercial will no make your kids gay.
                          LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                          "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Or what if they had Geno tap Eli on the shoulder, and try to take over - halfway through the routine?
                            that would have been epic actually lol

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

I guess the point of the commercial went over your head.

OB got hurt
                              the season got lost
                              and now they are back together
                              My point is no one wants to see a commercial from a 3-13 team.
                              Emperor Tom

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                                Sorry man, if you are worried about your kids innocence they should not be watching any football commercials. I have 4 kids also, two of them 7 and 9. It's we all just laughed at this. Now when Mike Ditka comes on the TV talking about his boner pills, that is much harder to explain. Or all the beer commercials that made my son say "drinking looks fun". Those are much worse.

Trust me, seeing this commercial will no make your kids gay.
                                I see where you’re coming from....Respect

Comment

Working...
                                X