Odel getting some honest feedback from hall of famers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odel getting some honest feedback from hall of famers

Iím so disappointed in him. I am so disappointed. And I expect better from him,Ē Carter said on First Things First. ďItís enough of the excuses; itís time for you to grow up and stop being a little boy.

ďIf you want to be a national brand, damn act like it. If you want someone to make you the highest-paid receiver in the history of the game, damn act like it. Enough is enough. Iím sick of talking about him and the negative aspects.Ē

ďThis is bad. This is bad for Odell. This is bad for his family. This is bad for the Giants,Ē Sharpe said on Undisputed. ďWhatever deal [the Giants] had on the table, itís off the table right now.

ďFor Odell to put himself in harms way, thatís what I donít get. . . Odell, you just made yourself look terrible. You made your family look bad. The GiantsÖĒ

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018...d-viral-video/

But I thought us "haters" were all overreacting?

Odiva is all Hollywood until he proves otherwise.

Id trade him if he has value. He is a punk who cant seem to grow up.

We all ripped Dez for his crap, but IMO Odell is worse.
    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Hopefully ODB brushes off those comments from a glorified possession receiver who wasn't perfect himself.

Comment

Commencing the Cris Carter and Shannon Sharpe bashing in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
          Hopefully ODB brushes off those comments from a glorified possession receiver who wasn't perfect himself.
          Oops. Looks like it's already commenced.

Comment

The coke was mostly cut, so technically it wasn't illegal

Comment

I donít see any reason to bash talking heads for doing their job. They gotta earn a living just like anyone else.

Not over-reacting to a gift like this in the off-season would have been akin to malpractice.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

LOL that was a good one. How many hours of analysis did it take to come up with that? LOL J/k

Odell's personal life is own, it's not up to us to judge as long as he's not breaking the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
                  The coke was mostly cut, so technically it wasn't illegal
                  It could have been ground up Tylenol for all we know. The girl prolly got a headache from all that talk and no action from Odell because everyone knows that Odell is a morally principaled human being and was just there to talk to the girl for his friend.
                  Last edited by DarkSaint; 03-12-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

LOL that was a good one. How many hours of analysis did it take to come up with that? LOL J/k

Odell's personal life is own, it's not up to us to judge as long as he's not breaking the law.
                    I disagree.

Not only as long as it doesnt break laws (which this one appears to), but also as long as it doesnt affect his play on the field, which it has IMO. It wasnt a coincidence his worst game came in the most important game of his career after partying in Miami on a boat with women and drugs and celebrities.

I try so hard to like him because he is a great player, but his antics are extreme and over the top. He is a diva. He seems to lack any smarts or perception of his image as a role model.

One week its this, next week its that, then he is fighting, kicking nets, punching walls, collapsing dramatically, instagraming facebooking, snapchatting... ect.

I hope the Giants drug test him immediately to see if he took in any drugs.

Not the kind of person you want to give $100m to.
                    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 03-12-2018, 02:48 PM.
                    http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I donít see any reason to bash talking heads for doing their job. They gotta earn a living just like anyone else.

Not over-reacting to a gift like this in the off-season would have been akin to malpractice.
                      I'm not bashing the guy. He was a really good possession receiver. Bur he's got no room to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Oddly...none of them said anything even remotely near "trade him", which is why people label you as over-reacting.
                        "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

I'm not bashing the guy. He was a really good possession receiver. Bur he's got no room to talk.
                          I agree, but thatís his job now. He has to babble for hours each day. Itís virtually impossible to make all of that listenable or intersesting let alone thoughtful.

Comment

Working...
                          X