Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Jesse confessed about the uncle and todd?
    Yeah. In the episode when Hanks tapes him, Hank and Gomie talk about it on his porch. And Jesse told Todd again in last nights episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
      Yeah. In the episode when Hanks tapes him, Hank and Gomie talk about it on his porch. And Jesse told Todd again in last nights episode.
      I know Hank didn;t have much of a choice, but he should have known these guys were going to come down and haunt them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
        I agree about your flash forward point. But I'm still trying to figure out how his house became condemned. I'm thinking Marie shows Skylar the confession tape Jesse made. they agree to give it up as evidence to the DEA. In that tape Jesse also talkes about Todd and his Uncle. And since they know that tape is out there somewhere they probably go after Skylar, Marie and the kids. I don't think they're crazy enough to hold them hostage or anything, but I think they scare them alittle.

Oh, and I know I have said this before, but Todd scares the heck out of me. He's a sociapath and an evil genius. if he lives I think he will become the next Heisenberg.
        Todd is so devoid of emotion, he is creepy... quick thinking on his part though before Jeese was about to eat a bullet. He and his crew just score 70 million and he's thinking about making meth, but that has to do with one thing - wanting to please Lydia. It's the most "human" part of his character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
          Todd is so devoid of emotion, he is creepy... quick thinking on his part though before Jeese was about to eat a bullet. He and his crew just score 70 million and he's thinking about making meth, but that has to do with one thing - wanting to please Lydia. It's the most "human" part of his character.
          Damn, true. 70 million and they want to make more. They don't care at all. I would take a vacation, better..I'd buy a home in the cayman islands.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d23GS56HjQ

Growth, decay, transformation damn!

Comment

• Can't take credit for pointing this out....

WW/Heisenberg or Heisenberg/WW?

Comment

• I'm confused, what are you talking about?

Comment

I'm confused, what are you talking about?
                  two images of Walt - one with a bullet in the head

Comment

two images of Walt - one with a bullet in the head
                    Hmmmm, good good, that is good.

Nice observation, and if you didn't observe that, nice post +1

Comment

• But Walt is going to die with cancer.... 100%. He began with cancer, he'll die with it.

Comment

And Todds respect for Walt. Remember when Todd was telling his uncles about how perfect the train robbery was in the restaurant. Its the only time we see him excited and smiling. His uncle also told Walt last night that he wouldnt kill Walt because his nephew respects him so much and wouldnt talk too him if he did.

Comment

Can't take credit for pointing this out....

WW/Heisenberg or Heisenberg/WW?

I didnt notice that. Pretty cool

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            And Todds respect for Walt. Remember when Todd was telling his uncles about how perfect the train robbery was in the restaurant. Its the only time we see him excited and smiling. His uncle also told Walt last night that he wouldnt kill Walt because his nephew respects him so much and wouldnt talk too him if he did.
                            Yeah I think its easy to assume Todd is one dimensional or "stupid" even... lot going on in that psycho head of his.

Comment

Hmmmm, good good, that is good.

Nice observation, and if you didn't observe that, nice post +1
                              Friend of a friend pointed it out today - definitely not my catch, but since I had the episode on the phone I was able snap a shot of it and post it.

Comment

Friend of a friend pointed it out today - definitely not my catch, but since I had the episode on the phone I was able snap a shot of it and post it.
                                Still think he dies of cancer, I think that's the only way out. Like he just faints or something.,

Comment

Working...
                                X