No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay. I think I'm recovered from last weeks episode.

I'm gonna pick up a 12-piece extra crispy meal from Pollos Hermanos and a 6-pack of Schraderbrau for tonight's episode LOL...

Comment

• Damn shame there aren't 13 episodes left - only good think about Sundays lately.

Comment

• Geez the torture and suffering for Jesse just won't stop.

Comment

• I still think he's going after the NeoNazi's. Not Gray Matter. And now I'm pretty sure the ricin is or himself. At this point I don't think he can get to anyone significant in his life to put ricin in heir drink. But with this show, who knows.

Great show.....great episode!
          Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 09-23-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• LOL LOL Saul is in Omaha managing a Cinnabon in some mall somewhere. Didn't see that coming.

Poor Jesse.....Poor, poor Jesse. I was cheering my head off when he got out of that hole. But then they caught him. Todd, you psycho! You didn't have to kill the girl. Now Brock is gonna wake in the morning to see his mother dead with a bullet in her head. Please, please, please Vince Gilligan let Jesse go free and live at the end!

Comment

• Woohoo!! Breaking Bad wins the emmy for best drama series. Very well deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                LOL LOL Saul is in Omaha managing a Cinnabon in some mall somewhere. Didn't see that coming.

Poor Jesse.....Poor, poor Jesse. I was cheering my head off when he got out of that hole. But then they caught him. Todd, you psycho! You didn't have to kill the girl. Now Brock is gonna wake in the morning to see his mother dead with a bullet in her head. Please, please, please Vince Gilligan let Jesse go free and live at the end!
                The one thing i would hope for is for Jesse to raise that kid on his own and start a new life. Hopefully Todd and the rest of those psychos are all killed off.

Comment

• At least we know who "the cleaner" is. Robert Forster. I was kind of hoping it would be Quentin Tarantino.....

Comment

• Walt dies because of his cancer after he kills off the nazis
                    Jesse lives and takes care of Brock
                    Skylar and Marie becomes lesbians and take care of Walt Jr.

Just kidding about the last one, because I have no idea what happens to them.

Comment

• Dude. Sky & Marie are sisters.....GEEZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                        Dude. Sky & Marie are sisters.....GEEZ
                        Oh right, I forgot. I thought Sky and hank were siblings.

Comment

• Lidia's panties dropped when she herd 92%.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I would have been all over that if that were true, hahahahhaa

Comment

• https://player.vimeo.com/video/75189633

Hillarious!...LOL...

Comment

• Breaking Bad cast will be on Conan Obrian tonight at 11EST.

Comment

Working...
                                X