No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, normally I never give TV shows a shot, but I decided what the hell with this one. I just finished watching the very first episode, and all I can say is WOW! It was amazing and I am already sucked in. I did not read any posts in this thread because I don't want to spoil things. When I get further into it, I will surely be talking about it more.

YAY!!!!! I have a new show to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
      Ok, normally I never give TV shows a shot, but I decided what the hell with this one. I just finished watching the very first episode, and all I can say is WOW! It was amazing and I am already sucked in. I did not read any posts in this thread because I don't want to spoil things. When I get further into it, I will surely be talking about it more.

All I can say is get ready for a wild an crazy ride!

They're doing a marathon of BB starting Wednesday night with the pilot and ending with the series finale Sunday night. That's a lot of TV, but it's a nice way to catch up.

Comment

Ok, normally I never give TV shows a shot, but I decided what the hell with this one. I just finished watching the very first episode, and all I can say is WOW! It was amazing and I am already sucked in. I did not read any posts in this thread because I don't want to spoil things. When I get further into it, I will surely be talking about it more.

Good for you - have fun binge-watching!

Comment

• OK....Season 1 Ep 6....When Walt throws that fake and deadly ****, causing an explosion in Tuco's turf......

I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor......BAD***

Loving this show!

Comment

OK....Season 1 Ep 6....When Walt throws that fake and deadly ****, causing an explosion in Tuco's turf......

Loving this show!
            That was badass.

...but I need to make a suggestion - you need to stay out of this thread... I would hate the whole series to get spoiled for you only 1 season in and there's going to be quite a bit of chatter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
              That was badass.

...but I need to make a suggestion - you need to stay out of this thread... I would hate the whole series to get spoiled for you only 1 season in and there's going to be quite a bit of chatter.
              +1.....

There's a lot of spoilers and discussion about the previous seasons here. Wouldn't want to ruin it for you.

Comment

OK....Season 1 Ep 6....When Walt throws that fake and deadly ****, causing an explosion in Tuco's turf......

Loving this show!
                I always thought the first season was the best, how everything starts to unravel

Great show. Cant believe next is it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I always thought the first season was the best, how everything starts to unravel

Great show. Cant believe next is it.
                  It's so hard for me to decide which is my favorite season. They're all so good. For some reason season 3 always comes back to me the most. You had Gus, the twins, Saul.

Comment

• I'm watching the pilot right now.

WW to Jesse: "You know the business and I know the chemistry....either we start cooking or I turn you in..." I forgot that this partnership started with a bribe by WW. Jesse has played by him from the very start.
                    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 09-25-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• whats the better show?

1. soporano's
                      2. the wire
                      3. OZ
                      4. Breaking BAD
                      5. other (say what it is)

im going with oz besides all the male nudity it was a great show
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• You like naked men?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          You like naked men?
                          I said besides all the naked men it was a great show... correct me if im wrong didn't you have a avatar a few months back with a shirtless male?
                          sigpic
                          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                            I said besides all the naked men it was a great show... correct me if im wrong didn't you have a avatar a few months back with a shirtless male?
                            Yes, but only because I know you like naked men Mr. Ryan!

Comment

• fun facts

http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/b...ent&id=1232643
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Probably the only show I'd ever get a tattoo of, seriously...

Comment

Working...
                                X