Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    "If you don't know who I am then the best course might be to tread lightly....."

That's it! War has been declared; a line has been drawn in the sand; Walt vs. Hank!

I have to say that opening sequence with WW in disguise going back to his home that was at that point boarded up and abandoned was eerie! There was a few slow moments, but overall it was an excellent episode. Can't wait to see what happens next!
    Yep, and that's what I love about this show. Simple. That beginning scene was amazing.

Comment

Last edited by dezzzR; 08-12-2013, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Link shows up broken on my end

Comment

Now I see it, awesome haha. Perfectly describes it.

Comment

That was awesome - the somewhat predictable thing would have been for the "discovery" between Walt and Hank to linger a bit, but they're not wasting anytime - the BALLS on WW in that garage was nuts.

HEISENBERG!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Now I see it, awesome haha. Perfectly describes it.
              I don't see the link on my end. Can you repost it?

Comment

Comment

Walt fakes his own death is my prediction. I mean, look at the beginning...Carol is shocked to see him. Just weird that whole scene.

Comment

Walt fakes his own death is my prediction. I mean, look at the beginning...Carol is shocked to see him. Just weird that whole scene.
                    That coupled with everyone knowing that he is Heisenberg judging by the graffiti in his house

Comment

Originally posted by NYG- View Post
                      That coupled with everyone knowing that he is Heisenberg judging by the graffiti in his house
                      But then again, he was coughing a lot in the other season so he knows he's going to die soon so he's just like "whatever".

Comment

It's possible. Or she might be just scared to death of him.

I'm dying to find out why WW went back to the house for the ricin. Who's the ricin for? Himself maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                          It's possible. Or she might be just scared to death of him.

I'm dying to find out why WW went back to the house for the ricin. Who's the ricin for? Himself maybe?
                          He has the ricin, and he has the gun.

Maybe he will want to kill himself if he gets stuck in a situation

Comment

I dont think hell fake his own death. I think the truth comes out.....or his house gets shot up, he goes into hiding, Skyler and Jr. go to Hanks or somehwere safe. I think Hank keeps his mouth shut but tries to take him down alone.

I wish Jesse would throw 10 grand on my lawn.

Comment

Someone needs to die though... it'll be a huge disappointment if not many people die.

Also, Skylar knows about all the stuff Walt did. Her going into hiding would be so bad for her.

Comment

W.W.
                                ALL IN! NYG

Comment

Working...
                                X