• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's a few good analysis' of last night's episode:

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/08/bre...ead-lightly/2/

http://mobile.rawstory.com/therawsto...f5d9d0097209/1

Comment

Did you guys notice that the first line of present-day dialogue spoken in the episode was Marie looking at Walt and joking, “You are the Devil” just as Hank was walking onto the patio after having taken the sh*t that changed his life?
      Haha, that's so funny because I said that to myself.

Comment

TREAD LIGHTLY

Comment

TREAD LIGHTLY HANK!

Comment

Question:

Season 5B starts about 1 year and 3 months after season 1 started right? That would put season 5B sometime in 2009. Last Sundays episode had WW driving a Chrysler SRT8 300 and it looked like a newer model (probably a 2012). How could he be driving a 2012 model in 2009?

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
              Question:

Season 5B starts about 1 year and 3 months after season 1 started right? That would put season 5B sometime in 2009. Last Sundays episode had WW driving a Chrysler SRT8 300 and it looked like a newer model (probably a 2012). How could he be driving a 2012 model in 2009?
              Lol'd seriously?

Comment

Question:

Way to ruin the whole show for me now.

But if you work backwards... if Season 5B is happening "now" 2013 (not including the flash forward) then season 1 starts in early 2012 - completely plausible for him to have that car.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                  Way to ruin the whole show for me now.

But if you work backwards... if Season 5B is happening "now" 2013 (not including the flash forward) then season 1 starts in early 2012 - completely plausible for him to have that car.
                  LOL.....

The shows first season started in 2008. And in "reel" time that would put season 5 episode 9 somewhere in 2009.

Comment

LOL.....

The shows first season started in 2008. And in "reel" time that would put season 5 episode 9 somewhere in 2009.
                    Only assuming all dates are equal. There's nothing grounding this show to a specific date other than it takes place in a year's plus time in the "present day" ABQ.

Comment

Who cares?!?!??!

Comment

This is hilarious:

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Who cares?!?!??!
                          It's not that big a deal to me either. I'm just surprised that with the way Vince Gilligan and his writer's have been so meticluous with everything in this show that they would let this slip through the cracks.

It's almost like going to a 5-star restaurant and eating a delicious perfectly cooked, perfectly season appetizer, entree, dessert. But then when they bring you your tea or cappuchino at the end of the meal, the cup is dirty and has lipstick stains on it.

Comment

It's not that big a deal to me either. I'm just surprised that with the way Vince Gilligan and his writer's have been so meticluous with everything in this show that they would let this slip through the cracks.

It's almost like going to a 5-star restaurant and eating a delicious perfectly cooked, perfectly season appetizer, entree, dessert. But then when they bring you your tea or cappuchino at the end of the meal, the cup is dirty and has lipstick stains on it.
                            I guess so, I just hate looking at that stuff! It doesn't do much with the plot.

Comment

But its not slipping through the cracks - yes the show premiered in 2008 but there is nothing gounding the timeline in the show to be starting at the same time.

its like Spaceballs...

HELMET What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?

SANDURZ Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.

HELMET What happened to then?

SANDURZ We passed then?

HELMET When?

SANDURZ Just now. We're at now, now.

HELMET Go back to then.

SANDURZ When?

HELMET Now.

SANDURZ Now?

HELMET Now.

SANDURZ I can't.

HELMET Why?

SANDURZ We missed it.

HELMET When?

SANDURZ Just now.

HELMET When will then be now?

SANDURZ Soon.
                              Last edited by Ruttiger711; 08-15-2013, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Question:

Jrs Challenger is a newer model as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X