No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone see a scenario where Jesse works with Hank to bring down WW?

In season 4 WW convinced Hector-his enemy's enemy-to work with him to bring down Gus. Never saw that coming.

I can see Jesse being so disgusted by WW and everything they have done that he actually works together with Hank to take him down. That could be the reason why WW might have gone into hiding. And now he's coming back to town to exact some revenge.

Comment

It'll probably happen that way

Comment

Someone's gotta die too - maybe even in the "White House", maybe part of the reason for it getting walled off.

Comment

It's funny. Looking back at Jesse's journey he was at his best when he was under the guidance of Gus and Mike. Once Gus figured out his strengths and best attributes, he was able to grow up a little and be more of a leader. Now Gus's intention was to kill WW, but through that you saw Jesse's good side.

After Gus and Mike was out of the picture it was all back to WW manipulating and using Jessie. This is one of the reasons hy I sense betrayal coming from Jesse. He might realize that WW, aka Heisenberg, aka Ozymandias is evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
            Someone's gotta die too - maybe even in the "White House", maybe part of the reason for it getting walled off.
            I agree with you.

Besides WW I think someone else in his family will die a violent death.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
              Can anyone see a scenario where Jesse works with Hank to bring down WW?

In season 4 WW convinced Hector-his enemy's enemy-to work with him to bring down Gus. Never saw that coming.

I can see Jesse being so disgusted by WW and everything they have done that he actually works together with Hank to take him down. That could be the reason why WW might have gone into hiding. And now he's coming back to town to exact some revenge.
              Originally posted by Moke View Post
              It'll probably happen that way
              I called it.....

Comment

I called it.....
                Yep, I figured someone would call in the money...just didn't think anyone would be that stupid.

Comment

Anyone else a little freaked out by Lydia?

She's trying to play God, but in doing that she's sinking into trouble.....just like Walt. She had that Arizona drug dealer and his crew killed by Todd's uncle, But she doesn't realize the sociopath Todd is. I'm almost certain that this will not end up good for her. She might be the one taking a trip to Belize pretty soon. Notice how she went to meet with the new meth cooks and their crew blindfolded against her will, but left that meeting blindfolded also but on her terms.

And does anyone else think Hule and Kuby pocketed some of WW's money. That scene in the storage room was too funny.

And Jesse. Wow. He didn't say one word the whole episode, but in both scenes he was in he left me with so much suspense. Brilliant acting and directing!

Another great episode. Not as good as the previous one, but still pretty darn good.

Comment

Lydia is the new Gus. And that blonde hair guy is also going to be a ****-up.

Comment

Hopefully Walt gets away with this and kills Lydia and him.

Comment

Anyone else a little freaked out by Lydia?

She's trying to play God, but in doing that she's sinking into trouble.....just like Walt. She had that Arizona drug dealer and his crew killed by Todd's uncle, But she doesn't realize the sociopath Todd is. I'm almost certain that this will not end up good for her. She might be the one taking a trip to Belize pretty soon. Notice how she went to meet with the new meth cooks and their crew blindfolded against her will, but left that meeting blindfolded also but on her terms.

And does anyone else think Hule and Kuby pocketed some of WW's money. That scene in the storage room was too funny.

And Jesse. Wow. He didn't say one word the whole episode, but in both scenes he was in he left me with so much suspense. Brilliant acting and directing!

Another great episode. Not as good as the previous one, but still pretty darn good.
                        Walt commented on that when he was checking the barrels, I don't remember his exact words though. He acknowledged that they skimmed some off of the top, and that it was expected. I don't think he cared about them taking any(he has so much they can't come close to laundering it all) he just has an ego and can't let his intelligence be insulted so he had to let them know he noticed.

Comment

Show ended too damn early - but I'm sure they know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                            Show ended too damn early - but I'm sure they know that.
                            If they keep going it will just get dragged out, the way this season is going it could be the best of the series

Comment

My girlfriend likd the episode. I like the pace of the show, that's why it's the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                My girlfriend likd the episode. I like the pace of the show, that's why it's the greatest.
                                Yeah. I got my wife into the show, and now she's hooked.

I like the fast pace of this season so far. Other shows could have dragged this series on another 2-3 seasons, Gilligan is staying true to the art. I just hope they don't compromise any storylines as a result. There's sooo many characters and loose ends right now. I wonder how they will be able to tie all of this up in just 6 more episodes.

"The best course of action is to stay quiet".....look at Skylar channeling her inner Heisenberg.

And i wonder how many people have picked the same numbers WW had on his GPS coordinator device for lotto.

Comment

Working...
                                X