Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    I thought that was his ringtone? They had Journey's "Open Arms" playing before that - or "oh Sherri" - one of those crappy songs
    Just rewatched the scene and you're right that was the song on Todd's ringtone. And "Oh Sherry" in the background.

A couple of my friends and I were discussing the last scene. The best reason why I think Todd and his crew could miss Hank and Gomie is because they were worried about hitting WW also. He was in the back of the car and maybe they were trying to avoid a stray bullet from hitting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
      Just rewatched the scene and you're right that was the song on Todd's ringtone. And "Oh Sherry" in the background.

A couple of my friends and I were discussing the last scene. The best reason why I think Todd and his crew could miss Hank and Gomie is because they were worried about hitting WW also. He was in the back of the car and maybe they were trying to avoid a stray bullet from hitting him.
      Dude they shot the **** out of the truck he was in. I think that Vince was trying to show us that Walt is no longer in control at all, that the new "boss" is Todd's uncle. I think Gomey/Hank die in the gunfight and the nazi's take Walt/Jesse as prisoners to cook for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG- View Post
        Dude they shot the **** out of the truck he was in. I think that Vince was trying to show us that Walt is no longer in control at all, that the new "boss" is Todd's uncle. I think Gomey/Hank die in the gunfight and the nazi's take Walt/Jesse as prisoners to cook for them.
        The Neo Nazis don't need Jesse. Todd would assist WW. If next episode plays out the way you mapped it out Jesse would be at the mercy of WW. Ans since WW can't trust him anymore he will either kill him or let him go. Most likely he would kill him.

Comment

• I can't agree that Todd's uncle is necessarily in control. Maybe after that episode...because well, they are going to tell Walt that they want him to cook.

That's why they ended up going to the location, because they figured they'd kill Jesse and then there was no way Walt was getting away from that promise.

I have a feeling one of Gomez or Hank dies, but I can see backup coming or something.

Comment

• The title of the next episode is. "Ozymandius."

It a poem that describes a ruler who was a wicked guy, but he took care of his people. The essence of the poem is how all rulers and their empires whether big or small comes to an end.

We know WW doesn't die yet, but could this mean that Heisenberg's empire comes crashing down once and for all in the next episode?

Comment

• The guns they were using would turn that suv into swiss cheese. When that auto shotgun goes off, no one will be sticking their head up.

Comment

• My friend and I were discussing that this would be a perfect (and cruel) time to go way deeper in the flash-forward portion to delay even further what happens to Hank and Gomey.

With only 3 episodes left I really think they're killing off both Hank and Gomey - Nobody in the DEA has any clue that they are out there right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                  My friend and I were discussing that this would be a perfect (and cruel) time to go way deeper in the flash-forward portion to delay even further what happens to Hank and Gomey.

With only 3 episodes left I really think they're killing off both Hank and Gomey - Nobody in the DEA has any clue that they are out there right?
                  Someones going to go. That long pause at the end of the phone call between Marie and Frank has to mean something.

Comment

• Cant wait till the next episode. Unreal

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Someones going to go. That long pause at the end of the phone call between Marie and Frank has to mean something.
                      The killing of a federal agent is definitely a good reason to go into hiding on the other side of the country.

Comment

• Hank is going to die because of the long pause with Marie

Comment

• Comment

• Man, I don't think I've been more excited about an episode for any show than I am right now. Can't wait to see what happens tonight in "Ozymandias".

Comment

• WOW.....WOW.....

If anyone still thinks that WW is a good guy then they need to watch this episode. I don't know how anyone can cheer for WW after this.

My goodness. What an episode. What a show.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                                WOW.....WOW.....

If anyone still thinks that WW is a good guy then they need to watch this episode. I don't know how anyone can cheer for WW after this.

My goodness. What an episode. What a show.....
                                Kidding me? I love walt even more. Jesse is a punk *** rat, he got it made for him.

Walter white is still protecting his family, I'm so upset that he's upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X