Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Kidding me? I love walt even more. Jesse is a punk *** rat, he got it made for him.

    Walter white is still protecting his family, I'm so upset that he's upset.
    Protecting his family?...dude, he just destroyed it!....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
      Protecting his family?...dude, he just destroyed it!....
      He was crying when Hank died. Skylar wouldn't have believed Walt if he told skylar the truth.

      His intention was to secure his family with wealth when he was gone, ever since the beginning.

      He even gave the baby back by playing her at the fire department.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        He was crying when Hank died. Skylar wouldn't have believed Walt if he told skylar the truth.

        His intention was to secure his family with wealth when he was gone, ever since the beginning.

        He even gave the baby back by playing her at the fire department.
        Awww....he cried when Hank died.....what a great guy he is. And since Skylar probably wouldn't believe how Hank actually died why not wrestle her to the ground in front of their son and take their 18 month old against her will. What a great guy.

        Maybe deep down he meant to cry when he told Jesse he watched Jane die and did nothing about it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
          Awww....he cried when Hank died.....what a great guy he is. And since Skylar probably wouldn't believe how Hank actually died why not wrestle her to the ground in front of their son and take their 18 month old against her will. What a great guy.

          Maybe deep down he meant to cry when he told Jesse he watched Jane die and did nothing about it.
          You're going to deny that Walt isn't a family member and wanted his family to prosper when he died from lung cancer.

          It's called the domino effect, the guy could not fix it because it was always going to come back and haunt him.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            You're going to deny that Walt isn't a family member and wanted his family to prosper when he died from lung cancer.

            It's called the domino effect, the guy could not fix it because it was always going to come back and haunt him.
            I'm not doubting WW intention to provide for his family. Initially that was the reason why he started cooking. But somewhere along the line he changed. He wasn't about providing for his family anymore; he was about the "empire business" as he once told Jesse. He had opportunity after after opportunity to get out. But now he has lost the family that he tried keeping together because of his greed and ego.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
              I'm not doubting WW intention to provide for his family. Initially that was the reason why he started cooking. But somewhere along the line he changed. He wasn't about providing for his family. He was about the "empire business" as he once told Jesse. He had opportunity after after opportunity to get out. But now he has lost the family that he tried keeping together because of his greed and ego.
              He was followed by greed, a lot of people are when they are making money. But he finally realized how much this empire business was costing him. He got out for awhile now, but couldn't really get away from the aftermath

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                He was followed by greed, a lot of people are when they are making money. But he finally realized how much this empire business was costing him. He got out for awhile now, but couldn't really get away from the aftermath
                That doesn't matter. He's still a bad guy who deserves to be punished for everything he's done. And after watching this episode I can't find a good enough excuse for anyone to cheer for him. They excuse of him wanting to provide for his family went out the window a long time ago IMO.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                  That doesn't matter. He's still a bad guy who deserves to be punished for everything he's done. And after watching this episode I can't find a good enough excuse for anyone to cheer for him. They excuse of him wanting to provide for his family went out the window a long time ago IMO.
                  Agree to disagree, I still think it all caught up to him. I hate him for how long he extended the empire business. I don't hate him for everything else. He just wanted everything to be better for his family in the end.

                  Comment


                  • He wnated Jesse killed for his family. He was about to get arrested, he didn't want Hank to die...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Agree to disagree, I still think it all caught up to him. I hate him for how long he extended the empire business. I don't hate him for everything else. He just wanted everything to be better for his family in the end.
                      It use to be about his family, but it became all about WW, aka Hiesenberg, aka Ozymandias.

                      Comment


                      • With everything that happened tonight I wonder if Skylar will work with the DEA to bring WW down. And now that the neo nazis know about the confession DVD Jesse made, will they go after Marie to get it. Now that they have Jesse the quality of the meth will go up. They can keep Jese as their slave meth cook for ages and no one would know.

                        Comment


                        • Of course another great one.... and of course yet again Jesse's face is hamburger.


                          The beauty of this show is that its easy to identify WW as a "bad" guy.... but its just as easy for me to root for him. He may get it in the end, whether it be jail or death or even both, but he will get his satisfaction and I will get mine. I can have it both ways.

                          Brilliance on WW's part and the taking of Holly was absolutely the plan to set up the framework of the phone call. Skylar is in the clear - 100%, I think she recognizes the "last" move Walt can as a member of the family and will play the part that Walt set up in the phone call, a powerless unwilling participant in Heisenberg's evil empire.

                          Think its safe to say the flash forward is Walter going after his revenge, possibly rescuing Jesse but MOST importantly getting back his money.

                          2 episodes left? all good things....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                            With everything that happened tonight I wonder if Skylar will work with the DEA to bring WW down. And now that the neo nazis know about the confession DVD Jesse made, will they go after Marie to get it. Now that they have Jesse the quality of the meth will go up. They can keep Jese as their slave meth cook for ages and no one would know.
                            Skylar is going to kill herself, or Marie will.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                              Of course another great one.... and of course yet again Jesse's face is hamburger.


                              The beauty of this show is that its easy to identify WW as a "bad" guy.... but its just as easy for me to root for him. He may get it in the end, whether it be jail or death or even both, but he will get his satisfaction and I will get mine. I can have it both ways.

                              Brilliance on WW's part and the taking of Holly was absolutely the plan to set up the framework of the phone call. Skylar is in the clear - 100%, I think she recognizes the "last" move Walt can as a member of the family and will play the part that Walt set up in the phone call, a powerless unwilling participant in Heisenberg's evil empire.

                              Think its safe to say the flash forward is Walter going after his revenge, possibly rescuing Jesse but MOST importantly getting back his money.

                              2 episodes left? all good things....
                              I agree about your flash forward point. But I'm still trying to figure out how his house became condemned. I'm thinking Marie shows Skylar the confession tape Jesse made. they agree to give it up as evidence to the DEA. In that tape Jesse also talkes about Todd and his Uncle. And since they know that tape is out there somewhere they probably go after Skylar, Marie and the kids. I don't think they're crazy enough to hold them hostage or anything, but I think they scare them alittle.

                              Oh, and I know I have said this before, but Todd scares the heck out of me. He's a sociapath and an evil genius. if he lives I think he will become the next Heisenberg.
                              Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 09-16-2013, 11:54 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                                I agree about your flash forward point. But I'm still trying to figure out how his house became condemned. I'm thinking Marie shows Skylar the confession tape Jesse made. they agree to give it up as evidence to the DEA. In that tape Jesse also talkes about Todd and his Uncle. And since they know that tape is out there somewhere they probably go after Skylar, Marie and the kids. I don't t
                                Jesse confessed about the uncle and todd?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X