Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Papa B.
    started a topic Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Breaking Bad Season 5.....

Anyone else psyched about the last 8 episodes? I've been watch re-runs to get my self ready for this ending. This is without a doubt the best written show on TV IMO. I've never seen a lead character go from nice guy to villain in such a short amount of time.

I almost sense a shakespearian-like tragic ending;

WW comes home and sees his son knocked out with his friends and he notices some blue-meth next to his son. In a painful and frantic rage WW run out of the house filled with guilt and kills himself. While all that is happening WW jr. And his friends wake up. But WW jr. Was actually drunk, not high on the blue meth. His friends used it but not him.

What do you guys think?

• Cool Papa B.
    replied
    "Better Call Saul" is due to come out in 2015. Can't wait to see that.

Anyone else interested in seeing a mini series about Gustavo Fring? I would love to see a 10-12 part series dealing with Gus' past. I think it would be off-the-charts awesome.

Leave a comment:

• NYG12589
    replied
    ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Wasn't a fan at first, but I gave the show a second try, and it's pretty good. I'm on Season 2.
    Season 3 and 4 are the bombs, and 5 of course too.

It gets exponentially better, really.

Leave a comment:

• gmen0820
    replied
    Wasn't a fan at first, but I gave the show a second try, and it's pretty good. I'm on Season 2.

Leave a comment:

• FBomb
    replied
    HappY Halloween

Leave a comment:

• brownelvis54
    replied
    no like

Leave a comment:

• Cool Papa B.
    replied
    Originally posted by Moke View Post
    What? How? LOL, Gus was a *******
    Gus was awesome. He was actually a more likeable bad guy that WW was IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Laurah1275
    replied
    I feel the same about Mike....I hope at least he makes it.

Leave a comment:

• Laurah1275
    replied
    I know he was a *******, but he had moments.....I really felt for him when his lover died at the hands of the Cartel....and he could have offed Walt & Jesse so many times, but he just wanted to keep things running.

Bad guy you loved to hate, but didn't want to really see go.

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Ok, about to start season 5, and I am sad.

Sad because I don't want it to end. This is probably the best show I have ever watched.

As much of a bad guy Gus was, I was still kinda upset he died.
    What? How? LOL, Gus was a *******

Leave a comment:

• Laurah1275
    replied
    Ok, about to start season 5, and I am sad.

Sad because I don't want it to end. This is probably the best show I have ever watched.

As much of a bad guy Gus was, I was still kinda upset he died.

Leave a comment:

• Cool Papa B.
    replied
    Funniest line in the last episode came from Marie IMO:

"your neighbor, Carol call the police and said she saw Walt. She swore he looked like the Unabomber....." LOL LOL

Leave a comment:

• Ruttiger711
    replied
    Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea I think youre right. I remember him teaching a girl in class alone, talking about the make up of the human body and how 1% is unknown (pretty cool).
    That was actually Gretchen, assuming when they were in their relationship at that time.

Leave a comment:

• dezzzR
    replied
    Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    They bought him out for $5000.

It's still unclear to me how and why the break up occured. I know WW and Gretchen were seeing each other at one point. I think she broke up with him and started dating Elliot. And I think after WW sold his share of the company to them, they used most of his ideas to build the company up. if that was the case WW should be angry only at himself. If you agree to an amount for a buyout that's on you.
    Yea I think youre right. I remember him teaching a girl in class alone, talking about the make up of the human body and how 1% is unknown (pretty cool).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X