Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODELL releases NEW video for the HATERS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Really, selfies and interviews are why we lost that game??

Not Randall Cobb and DeVate Adams embarassing us??
    Clearly you've never played sports competitively b/c concentration is a massive part in making the play or not. So when you have the slightest bit of distracting thoughts that take up space in the back of your mind (i.e. the boat trip and all the hoop-lah surrounding it going into the game) it creates a higher probability for you to not make any given play. And then once you don't make a play, those thoughts rush to the fore-front of your mind, magnifying their distractability which then affects your game that much more than a clear mind. On top of that, sports has this thing called "momentum". Momentum is highly important and can snowball against you, greatly diminishing your chances of winning.

All that can start with one missed play, which definitely happened the moment ODme dropped that 3rd & 5 pass.

Comment

Really, selfies and interviews are why we lost that game??

Not Randall Cobb and DeVate Adams embarassing us??
      Bumping this with my reply above... I was curious about your response

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post

Clearly you've never played sports competitively b/c concentration is a massive part in making the play or not. So when you have the slightest bit of distracting thoughts that take up space in the back of your mind (i.e. the boat trip and all the hoop-lah surrounding it going into the game) it creates a higher probability for you to not make any given play. And then once you don't make a play, those thoughts rush to the fore-front of your mind, magnifying their distractability which then affects your game that much more than a clear mind. On top of that, sports has this thing called "momentum". Momentum is highly important and can snowball against you, greatly diminishing your chances of winning.

All that can start with one missed play, which definitely happened the moment ODme dropped that 3rd & 5 pass.
        Yea, you clesrly have no idea what youre talking about. Ive actually played competetive sports at a VERY high level (College) and couldnt disagree more.

Oh really theres something called momentum?? Tell me more, since youre all knowing

And still you neglect to mention how DeVante Adams and Randall Cobb TOTALLY embarassed us and how our defense fell apart..... But yea it was all on Beckham

Last thing, calling him ODme is so lame and immature

Have a nice day
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Yea, you clesrly have no idea what youre talking about. Ive actually played competetive sports at a VERY high level (College) and couldnt disagree more.

Oh really theres something called momentum?? Tell me more, since youre all knowing

And still you neglect to mention how DeVante Adams and Randall Cobb TOTALLY embarassed us and how our defense fell apart..... But yea it was all on Beckham

Last thing, calling him ODme is so lame and immature

Have a nice day
          Well you certainly don't pick up on things well b/c the momentum statement was geared towards your question about adams and cobb. We clearly could have taken a different defensive approach had we been putting points up on the board instead of dropping passes left and right by the receivers who (in your opinion) apparently didn't seem distracted by the pink elephant in the room.

I guess its just quite the amazing coincidence that the giants receivers played their worst game of the season on that day. Hhmmmmmmm???? I wonder why that could be...

Comment

Working...
          X