Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manning Fraud trial starts today with Jury selection on Monday...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning Fraud trial starts today with Jury selection on Monday...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...today/#respond

I noticed quite a few regulars don't seem to be here this morning - are they lined up outside the courtroom in hopes of being selected today?

Comment

hopefully its done with quickly. Ignorance is no excuse though so if he screwed up then he has to be held accountable.
      "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        I noticed quite a few regulars don't seem to be here this morning - are they lined up outside the courtroom in hopes of being selected today?
        now thats funny.....

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
          the reality of this is if Manning is convicted he could be suspended to start the season may be 4 games like Tom Brady. He wont go to jail it isn't a criminal case but he could be suspended. May be that is why we drafted Lauletta?

Comment

There’s been a lot of opinions tossed around about this so it will be interesting to see this play out from that perspective.

The former judge presiding over this case was removed since he is a season ticket holder.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

the reality of this is if Manning is convicted he could be suspended to start the season may be 4 games like Tom Brady. He wont go to jail it isn't a criminal case but he could be suspended. May be that is why we drafted Lauletta?
              so they drafted Lauletta just in case Eli gets suspended?
              Why wouldnt they just go with Webb in that scenario??

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

The truth will come out. Flowers set him up swapping the real helmets for the fakes !

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

so they drafted Lauletta just in case Eli gets suspended?
                  Why wouldnt they just go with Webb in that scenario??
                  couldn't hurt to have QB completion in camp between Luletta and Webb then if there is any doubt with Webb you got a back up plan. I have brought up well before the draft several times how the redskins drafted RG3 and Kirk cousins which was a smart idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                    There’s been a lot of opinions tossed around about this so it will be interesting to see this play out from that perspective.

The former judge presiding over this case was removed since he is a season ticket holder.
                    I remember the judge was very open about being a season ticket holder, but supposedly it wasn't going to be an issue. And this case was supposed to start sooner, but Eli's attorney had a scheduling conflict? Why wouldn't they have wanted to resolve this sooner, before the camps start?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDee View Post
                      The truth will come out. Flowers set him up swapping the real helmets for the fakes !
                      for real though I think Joe Skiba was the mastermind behind this he should be the one to get in trouble if anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

couldn't hurt to have QB completion in camp between Luletta and Webb then if there is any doubt with Webb you got a back up plan. I have brought up well before the draft several times how the redskins drafted RG3 and Kirk cousins which was a smart idea.
                        competition I get ..

you said hey drafter Lauletta because Eli may get suspended. Took that mean he would start if Eli cant.

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

now thats funny.....
                          Couldn't resist.

Comment

competition I get ..

you said hey drafter Lauletta because Eli may get suspended. Took that mean he would start if Eli cant.
                            yes that is what I meant in the event Eli gets suspended couldn't hurt to have Lauletta and Webb to compete in camp if Eli missed up to 2-4 games so yea I believe the Giants were thinking ahead with the Pick of Lauletta ahead to a possible Eli suspension. we could have gone Offensive Line with the pick and really solidified the O-Line... .

Comment

This surprise's me.Eli's camp seems to want this trial ,to me that would be a bad omen for the other guy.I honestly have no idea how these things work but it seems this guy(not Eli) has been in trouble for this stuff before.I look at it like this,it has been on going for a few years now and had Eli been wrong he would have settled this quietly...it's the way the Mannings do business,this surprise's me.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...022750542.html
                              Last edited by G1..; 05-14-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X