Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone worried about eli Manning's trial??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli is a bad dude........and I like it.
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

FWIW, my thoughts are the Equipment guys befriended some shady dudes to make extra money, They should be sitting trial, but they don't have deep pockets, the Giants org and Eli does. Eli got dragged into this because he signed off those helmets were the real deal...I don't think he actually asked for fake ones, but may have gotten fake ones from the equipment guys, unknown to him. I don't think Eli is party to the shady memorabilia dealings of the back rooms but since Eli did not know about it or did not point fingers if he did, he is now in the hot seat unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
        Boomer and gio were talking about it this morning. They were guessing 2 to 4 game suspension if found guilty in civil court.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-starts-today/
        WHAT!!! Not ELI......can we please have multiple threads twisting the narrative, destroying his character and how much of an embarrassment this is on the org. Lol...........Oh I forgot he brought SBs so no big deal..smirk (I really don't care about this just pointing out the hypocrisy)

Comment

......and so continues the soap opera in NY. Hope Eli misses half the season and comes back to a backup role

Comment

Originally posted by Nyer View Post
            ......and so continues the soap opera in NY. Hope Eli misses half the season and comes back to a backup role
            given up on the upcoming season already?

Comment

No, they can't connect me to anything, so I am in the clear.

I have 'Plausible Deniability'.

He came into the Joint that one time, and then we didn't see him again...

Comment

Maybe we need a criminal activity sub forum......because.............

Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by violet ryan View Post
                  FWIW, my thoughts are the Equipment guys befriended some shady dudes to make extra money, They should be sitting trial, but they don't have deep pockets, the Giants org and Eli does. Eli got dragged into this because he signed off those helmets were the real deal...I don't think he actually asked for fake ones, but may have gotten fake ones from the equipment guys, unknown to him. I don't think Eli is party to the shady memorabilia dealings of the back rooms but since Eli did not know about it or did not point fingers if he did, he is now in the hot seat unfortunately.
                  I think your absolutely wrong. I believe there is ample evidence to prove that Eli knew exactly what was going on, and that he in fact requested items that are being called fraudulent.

I also believe the Giants, or more specifically Pat Hanlon and Joe Skiba were directly involved in issuing questionable memorabilia as well.

Now, if anyone wants to condone it by using the excuse that it's league-wide practice; I have to question why the Giants are the only team being sued because of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I think your absolutely wrong. I believe there is ample evidence to prove that Eli knew exactly what was going on, and that he in fact requested items that are being called fraudulent.

I also believe the Giants, or more specifically Pat Hanlon and Joe Skiba were directly involved in issuing questionable memorabilia as well.

Now, if anyone wants to condone it by using the excuse that it's league-wide practice; I have to question why the Giants are the only team being sued because of it?
                    Ok, that is what the jury is for.. but we both agree the equipment guy should be on trial.

Comment

Originally posted by violet ryan View Post

Ok, that is what the jury is for.. but we both agree the equipment guy should be on trial.
                      I heard that Skiba is off the hook because he basically was just following instructions and did not profit in any way from it.

Comment

Yes, I'm worried. I don't think he was thinking of it as a grand scheme to purposely defraud people, but it sounds like everyone involved (including the plaintiff) were in the wrong to some extent and probably need to pay damages.

Comment

If this were Odell, we'd be calling for his head.....
                          Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                            If this were Odell, we'd be calling for his head.....
                            I wouldnít, not with that head of hair!

Comment

I'd much rather have a fake ODB Jersey than a fake Eli...

haha
                              Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
                                Yes. Based on what I know, which obviously isnít everything, it doesnít look good and Iím surprised itís not talked about more. I think the whole thing reeks of foul play and runs deep in the Giants organization but for me the question is how much did Eli actually know? There was obviously enough evidence to convince the judge to let it go to trial so itís not just some small deal.

Iím sure the MODís will either delete this thread or move it to the ďentertainmentĒ section since, ya know, it has nothing to do with Giants football
                                Odell Beckham smoked weed with some floozy in a hotel room in France.

There...now, it's guaranteed to be moved to the "Entertainment" section!

Comment

Working...
                                X