Just read on ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post

Settled or not, isn't the NFL still going to have to investigate the matter? A lack of charges of legal guilt hasn't stopped the league in other cases.
    They certainly should.

Comment

Big surprise? Not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

No surprise. If I was one of those posters that searched for my old posts to show I stated this months ago, I would.

But I'm not. So you're all just gonna have to take my word for it. Or not.

Either way is OK by me.
        I always knew Eli was guilty.

It was YA's insight into the seedy under-belly of stench emanating from darkness that is the's NFL laundry room of deceit that gave it all away.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
          It was all an extortion attempt. If Eli wasn't at this point in his career, he would have been able to waste some time in court and put the con in his place.
          I seriously doubt Eli was going to be waiting outside the courthouse every morning at 7:30. It was a civil matter. He probably would have been there one day to testify...his lawyer(s) would have handled the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

I seriously doubt Eli was going to be waiting outside the courthouse every morning at 7:30. It was a civil matter. He probably would have been there one day to testify...his lawyer(s) would have handled the rest.
            No **** Sherlock.

Comment

No **** Sherlock.
              So, why the comment about Eli not having the time?

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post

Settled or not, isn't the NFL still going to have to investigate the matter? A lack of charges of legal guilt hasn't stopped the league in other cases.
                IMO, the NFL wanted this thing to go away, mainly because it may open up Pandora's box around the rest of the league.
                “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

IMO, the NFL wanted this thing to go away, mainly because it may open up Pandora's box around the rest of the league.
                  +1 Daddy Manning may have had a hand in it

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I always knew Eli was guilty.

It was YA's insight into the seedy under-belly of stench emanating from darkness that is the's NFL laundry room of deceit that gave it all away.
                    I like the cut of your jib.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

So, why the comment about Eli not having the time?
                      A case in court doesn't just effect you at the courthouse, it could be on his mind while he's reading defenses or trying to learn a new offensive system or i could go on but you get the point.. he doesnt have time for this.

Comment

A case in court doesn't just effect you at the courthouse, it could be on his mind while he's reading defenses or trying to learn a new offensive system or i could go on but you get the point.. he doesnt have time for this.
                        Unless youíre in his inner circle, you donít know what the hell he has time for

Youre like an over protective soccer mom who just watched her kid get tripped in a game
                        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I don't think the NFL wants any more attention drawn to another portion of their business that is not being managed.
                          Well if you're going to have a standard, you might as well make it a double.
                          sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

You guys are funny

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get a real game used helmet?

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                                Does anyone know where I can get a real game used helmet?
                                Ebay or google it if you didn't already.
                                I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Working...
                                X