No announcement yet.

Beer Drinkers, ASSEMBLE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been really into barleywines lately. I usually get Brooklyn Monster Ale. It's not the best out there, but it's pretty cheap; it's only $9 for a four pack. I like most of Ommegang's offerings, particularly Three Philosophers. I'm definitely looking forward to their Take the Black Stout. Founder's makes some good brews, especially if you like beers aged in bourbon barrels. I just opened Newcastle "Werewolf" Blood Red Ale. It's not bad, but it isn't nearly as red as I was expecting. Probably the best beer I ever had was Firestone Walker XVI. So good. Expensive as ****, though. Cost like $30 for a 750ml bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Is there anything you need to do that being hungover will greatly impede? If yes, no. If no, yes.
      I will save my hangover for Monday.. G-Men time tomorrow

Comment

Heineken, as for the hang overs, you can drink as much as you like and get up in the morning ready to go without any ill effects.

For the Bud posters, they will get hung over while drinking it, poison I say.
        Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Labbats or Molson......them Canadians finally got something right.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
            Labbats or Molson......them Canadians finally got something right.
            Molson got bought out by Golden a few years back... I've actually noticed a dip in quality since then. I've never been much of a fan of Labbats. I mean I'll drink over something like Bud or Coors, but it's definitely on my short list. But, you live in Western NY, which is pretty much Canada anyway, lol. I kid, I kid.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG- View Post
              Killians Irish Red, Bear Naked Ale, Blue Point Delta Blue, Stella is also one of my fav's
              I have to get Killians Irish Red, I keep hearing it's almost the same beer that I tried at a brewery.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                What are your favorite beers people?!?
                Samuel Adams and Sierra Nevada

Comment

Coors regular..............No light beer of any kind.......too girly

Comment

Steam Ship Ale, Adirondack Bear Naked Ale, Empire White Afro and Hennenberg Irish Style Stout (good for Irish car bombs).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                      Samuel Adams and Sierra Nevada
                      Like Sam Adams, actually polished a lot of octoberfest lately. I have to go get Cherry wheat.

Comment

Like Sam Adams, actually polished a lot of octoberfest lately. I have to go get Cherry wheat.
                        I forgot the Cherry Wheat!! First time I tried it was after touring the brewery.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                          I forgot the Cherry Wheat!! First time I tried it was after touring the brewery.
                          Yep, it's awesome stuff. Love that cherry taste when it's really cold.

Comment

I'd like to add to my list Molson XXX and Brador .
                            sigpic

Comment

Blue Moon.
                              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I've had more Sam Octoberfest in the past few months than I'd care to admit....

Last night I had a handful of Brooklyn's Octoberfest. just as good if not better
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X