Beer Drinkers, ASSEMBLE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I've had more Sam Octoberfest in the past few months than I'd care to admit....

Last night I had a handful of Brooklyn's Octoberfest. just as good if not better
    I really am not a huge fan of the taste. Caramel, toffey? Eh, it doesn't take like that, just tastes really strong

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
      I really am not a huge fan of the taste. Caramel, toffey? Eh, it doesn't take like that, just tastes really strong
      lol, is that what they say it is?? i would have never thought that at all....doesnt even make sense actually...you sure we're talking about the saem thign?!?!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        lol, is that what they say it is?? i would have never thought that at all....doesnt even make sense actually...you sure we're talking about the saem thign?!?!
        http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/samuel-...toberfest/167/

Samuel AdamsŪ Octoberfest has a rich, deep golden amber hue which itself is reflective of the season. Samuel AdamsŪ Octoberfest is a malt lover’s dream, masterfully blending together four roasts of barley to create a delicious harmony of sweet flavors including caramel and toffee
        Yeah, weird...

Comment

INNNNNNNNNNNNNteresting
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Sierra Nevada Narwhal Imperial Stout. My favorite high gravity beverage by far. 10.2% ABV. Delicious.
            SuperMario82 on old GMB

Comment

After being stationed in Germany fo r3 years my FAVORITE "kind" of beer is Heife-weissen or half white/ half dark beer(bier).

Then there is Germany's Dunke brau or dark brew...

as far as Domestics go: MGD and Miller Lite and Sam Adams

as far as local goes (here in Chicago) I gotta go with Goose Island

as far as others go: Red Stripe gets a strong nod from me.

(pardon any badly spelt German words...but heife-weissen is the ****, I mean wow)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Thinking about taking a run to get Miller, need a decent beer that I can have for awhile.

Comment

Miller's smooth...can't stand Bud gives me heartburn.

Comment

I'll stick with a Heineken or Coors Light. Beer makes you fat so I don't drink too much of it...I prefer some cognac, whiskey, scotch and a nice cigar.

Comment

well...Jack Daniels, Hennessey, Kraken & Cap Morgan Black...

of these Jack is my closest buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                        well...Jack Daniels, Hennessey, Kraken & Cap Morgan Black...

of these Jack is my closest buddy.
                        Ever tried the Tennessee Honey from Jack Daniels? Pretty good stuff. Johnny Walker and Chivas are good, I wanna try Glenlivits... I heard the 18yr is where it's at. Pretty costly so every time I go to the store I end up buying something else.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                          I'll stick with a Heineken or Coors Light. Beer makes you fat so I don't drink too much of it...I prefer some cognac, whiskey, scotch and a nice cigar.

True, and i've been drinking a lot of it lately, which is bad.

Comment

It's Heineken for me. And a little red wine now and then. Don't drink much liquor anymore.
                            Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 10-20-2013, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I might drink some red wine tomorrow, hmmmmm! Sunday dinner with red wine

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                I might drink some red wine tomorrow, hmmmmm! Sunday dinner with red wine
                                Sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                                X