ios7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ios7

just saw the update is available... hopefully my phone will not brick.

Downloading right now, probably won't brick...hoping it won't. I should have backed it up today.

Comment

Ruttiger, is yours taking long?

I'm about 2 cms left to download and it's taking forever. I'm afraid it bricked because of notifications.

I haven't seen it moved but I'm keeping my eyes off it.

Comment

Well I'm ****ed.

Apparently I don't have enough storage space to install it, so I have to delete ****.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Well I'm ****ed.

Apparently I don't have enough storage space to install it, so I have to delete ****.
          Delete all those pics of me and you'll be golden

Comment

It's about 3GB apparently....which I believe it's actually lower than that... that's not hard to delete, probably a few games.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
              It's about 3GB apparently....which I believe it's actually lower than that... that's not hard to delete, probably a few games.
              NO.

You have to delete EVERYTHING. I deleted Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Pandora, Netflix, over 100 songs, ALL of my pictures, and over 100 contacts and I STILL do not have enough room. I might as well buy a brand new ****ing iPhone in order to install it.

Comment

NO.

You have to delete EVERYTHING. I deleted Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Pandora, Netflix, over 100 songs, ALL of my pictures, and over 100 contacts and I STILL do not have enough room. I might as well buy a brand new ****ing iPhone in order to install it.
                Oh haha, a lot of people arehaving that issue, restart your phone or something GANGSTA

Comment

Oh haha, a lot of people arehaving that issue, restart your phone or something GANGSTA
                  It has nothing to do with restarting your phone, and this is the primary reason why I hate Apple.

It's a trap, to buy the new iPhone 5S, 5C.

Comment

It has nothing to do with restarting your phone, and this is the primary reason why I hate Apple.

It's a trap, to buy the new iPhone 5S, 5C.
                    Lmao okay conspiracy theorist

Comment

Lmao okay conspiracy theorist
                      I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, it makes sense.

To get more GB, it gives you the option of paying $20, $40, and $100 a month depending on how many GB's you want. Well..why would you pay so much money for more storage when you can just buy the new iPhone that's about to come out?

Comment

Ruttiger, is yours taking long?

I'm about 2 cms left to download and it's taking forever. I'm afraid it bricked because of notifications.

I haven't seen it moved but I'm keeping my eyes off it.
                        I've got about 5% (guess) left on that progress bar -- "preparing update" so Im assuming the download portion is done

although the "button" at the screen bottom says "downloading..."

Comment

you deleted all of your GBs and it is not letting you download now.

I thought you assumed that they were ****ing you over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                            I've got about 5% (guess) left on that progress bar -- "preparing update" so Im assuming the download portion is done

although the "button" at the screen bottom says "downloading..."
                            I got the same

Comment

you deleted all of your GBs and it is not letting you download now.

I thought you assumed that they were ****ing you over.
                              I'm just saying you basically have to delete half your music, contacts, almost all of your picture in order to download it. It's insane.

Comment

Working...
                              X