X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I always thought you had to have the specific provider
    Me too. That's why I asked.

If I already have Directv, why would I turn on my Xbox to watch it through that?

Now if they had a specific Directv APP that you could get through your Xbox and watch Sunday Ticket.. That would be a major game changer for some....
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Picked up the PS4 and I love it. Although there are quite a few downloads for games... but that comes with just about every console. The graphics are really good I think. I only have NBA and Cod Ghosts. I think I am gonna pick Madden up tomorrow also
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
        Hell yeah.........do you know has many pastrami sandwiches I could buy with that cash? Anyway..........who is selling more consoles as of right now?

The numbers are very skewed still. There are several reports saying the PS4 is ahead, some reports are even saying it's by a margin of 2:1, but I heard those numbers are untrue. One thing is for sure: both consoles are exceeding expectations, sales wise, according to IGN.
        They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
          Picked up the PS4 and I love it. Although there are quite a few downloads for games... but that comes with just about every console. The graphics are really good I think. I only have NBA and Cod Ghosts. I think I am gonna pick Madden up tomorrow also
          They do it automatically while it's on standby now (downloads/updates).

Add me: Fuhg3ddaboud1t

Comment

My PSN is not working right now for some reason. It is getting on my nerves. Hopefully it is just a minor glitch or something. Anyone else's PSN not working right now?
            sigpic
            Mock Draft
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

I just did now that my PSN is working now. If anyone else wants to add me it is: YaBoyStrick
              sigpic
              Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                I just did now that my PSN is working now. If anyone else wants to add me it is: YaBoyStrick
                PSN was down. Looks like all of the kids who got it for Christmas or finally signing in and stuff. Damn. I'll accept now.

Remember to get the PS app if you have iphone or android.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if you can run around and showboat in the endzone in Madden for the next gen. Like I said before when you score a td on the 360 the guy just stands there. Cant high step either. Pretty lame.

I play fifa just for the celebrations

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Can anyone tell me if you can run around and showboat in the endzone in Madden for the next gen. Like I said before when you score a td on the 360 the guy just stands there. Cant high step either. Pretty lame.

I play fifa just for the celebrations
                    You can press "X" and he starts doing different showboats, yes.

Thing I love the most on it.

Comment

• I only have NBA 2k14, Madden, and Cod Ghosts... Anyone got any other games that I should take a look at? I hear battlefield is nice and Killzone looked pretty good in a trailer I saw..
                      sigpic
                      Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                        Thoughts?
                        get a ps4 and ill ball you up on some madden 25

Comment

• Is PS4 the better one?

Comment

• Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                            Is PS4 the better one?
                            it really depends on what you want. ps4 is most likely better in terms of graphics.

they both have their own exclusive games, so you may like ps4 exclusive games over xbox one or vice versa

i personally have the xbox one and love it. i like that i can run my cable through it, i like the kinect and i prefer the xbox controller.

but in terms of "this machine will play games better", the answer is probably ps4

depends on what you are looking for

Comment

Working...
                            X