Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 or XBox1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
    Can someone tell me how online play is for Playstation?.

    I had a 360. To be frank, I hate it.

    Can anyone compare the two? What's a better online format? PS or Xbox?

    And I would assume the online play would be the same or similar for the new consoles as well?
    You will be charged from now on for online services on the PS. However, you're getting better services now so I expect the PS community to rise to the same level as Xbox's community.

    Also, PS Plus (the online service) offers amazing deals on free games and even just amazing deals in general every month.

    For $50, you're getting a lot as a gamer.

    Either/or, you're paying for both.

    Comment


    • #17
      Thanks for the info guys...
      Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Moke View Post
        You will be charged from now on for online services on the PS. However, you're getting better services now so I expect the PS community to rise to the same level as Xbox's community.

        Also, PS Plus (the online service) offers amazing deals on free games and even just amazing deals in general every month.

        For $50, you're getting a lot as a gamer.

        Either/or, you're paying for both.
        PSN is free
        PS+ is $60 a year...

        (Had both)
        PS+ gives you discounts on a variety of downloadables, free stuff like backgrounds, early access to other downloadables etc.


        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
          PSN is free
          PS+ is $60 a year...

          (Had both)
          PS+ gives you discounts on a variety of downloadables, free stuff like backgrounds, early access to other downloadables etc.
          I think to do anything online, you have to get PS+ now for the PS4.

          Unless I am ill-informed.

          Comment


          • #20
            ...nah they probably pulled that **** too.

            that's what I hated about MS, guess Sony figured they needed a cut too.

            *******s


            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

            Comment


            • #21
              Just make sure you avoid the PS4's "Knack". Not a good game at all.

              Comment


              • #22
                I'll own two games If I go PS. The current version of Madden and MLB The Show.
                Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  Just make sure you avoid the PS4's "Knack". Not a good game at all.
                  I'll pay used game price 10 months later, maybe $20 for it...it looks cool, but I won't spend a ****load of money on it.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                    I'll own two games If I go PS. The current version of Madden and MLB The Show.

                    I cant wait to get madden 25 for PS4 so I can actually win with the giants.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      I cant wait to get madden 25 for PS4 so I can actually win with the giants.
                      Hahahaha! same.
                      Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                        Hahahaha! same.

                        Just kiddng, I always throw INTs...seriously.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Just kiddng, I always throw INTs...seriously.
                          You play online?
                          Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                            Thoughts?
                            too broke for either

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Just kiddng, I always throw INTs...seriously.
                              oh, its like the real thing...


                              NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                So.. I think I'm going PS4 for sure.. anyone getting one on the release date?
                                Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X