No announcement yet.

PS4 or XBox1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play madden 25 for ps3. I'll beat anybody. anybody play?

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
      So.. I think I'm going PS4 for sure.. anyone getting one on the release date?
      I'm leaning towards the XBox...a friend of mine told me that with PS, you will have to buy the license for a game, even a used one.

can anyone confirm this with a link?

post edit:

no, not true

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/son.../1100-6416123/

and for XBox

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...-game-policies

hpwever, NFL Sunday Ticket will be EXCLUSIVE to XBox and well, me being out of market kind of also decides it, plus Halo. (I love Halo)
      Last edited by giantyankee1976; 11-14-2013, 07:49 PM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
        I'm leaning towards the XBox...a friend of mine told me that with PS, you will have to buy the license for a game, even a used one.

can anyone confirm this with a link?

post edit:

no, not true

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/son.../1100-6416123/

and for XBox

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...-game-policies

hpwever, NFL Sunday Ticket will be EXCLUSIVE to XBox and well, me being out of market kind of also decides it, plus Halo. (I love Halo)
        You don't have to buy a license...no idea what the hell that even means.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
          So.. I think I'm going PS4 for sure.. anyone getting one on the release date?
          Yeah, it's arriving to my house today.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            Yeah, it's arriving to my house today.
            I expect a full review.. =)
            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Last Wednesdays SouthPark episode made my decision even more difficult.

Comment

I picked up my PS4 at midnight. Add me if you like... my PSN is BurnerNYG.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                  I picked up my PS4 at midnight. Add me if you like... my PSN is BurnerNYG.
                  What games do you have, how is it.

If you have madden25, when you score a TD does the guy just stand there afterwards?? Its like that on the 360, its terrible. You cant showboat into the endzone either. Previous years you can run around the endzone a bit, or he starts celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

If you have madden25, when you score a TD does the guy just stand there afterwards?? Its like that on the 360, its terrible. You cant showboat into the endzone either. Previous years you can run around the endzone a bit, or he starts celebrating.
                    I thought the new Madden was terrible on 360...
                    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Anybody play online madden 25 ps3

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                        Anybody play online madden 25 ps3
                        i do and ill have to beat you
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                          i do and ill have to beat you
                          lets play dude, whats your ps3 name

Comment

I wonder how the game play is for madden on PS4.
                            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

That PS4 is pretty dope. I'm not particularly a fan of having to wait to install your games before all of the features are available and all the first day updates that the Network is doing but besides that it's a very smooth console. I can still see and communicate with all of my friends from the PS3 and I'm completely integrated with my Facebook account (that's an option).

As far as the games, I got Madden, NBA2K and 3 free games that I downloaded from the playstation store so far. I only played one game of Madden, didn't get a chance to play online yet but from what I saw, it's just an upscaled version of the PS3 version. I'll give you more details tomorrow.

Now the 2k is absolutely beautiful and unlike Madden, they added a few new gameplay features. Once I popped that disc in I never went back to the Madden. I'm gonna play tomorrow though and I'll let you guys know everything you wanna know.
                              Last edited by BurnerNYG; 11-16-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                                That PS4 is pretty dope. I'm not particularly a fan of having to wait to install your games before all of the features are available and all the first day updates that the Network is doing but besides that it's a very smooth console. I can still see and communicate with all of my friends from the PS3 and I'm completely integrated with my Facebook account (that's an option).

As far as the games, I got Madden, NBA2K and 3 free games that I downloaded from the playstation store so far. I only played one game of Madden, didn't get a chance to play online yet but from what I saw, it's just an upscaled version of the PS3 version. I'll give you more details tomorrow.

Now the 2k is absolutely beautiful and unlike Madden, they added a few new gameplay features. Once I popped that disc in I never went back to the Madden. I'm gonna play tomorrow though and I'll let you guys know everything you wanna know.
                                Fantastic.

I figured madden wouldn't be much of a difference from PS3.
                                Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Working...
                                X