No announcement yet.

PS4 or XBox1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard the crowd in Madden 25 actually stands up and sits down now?

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
      Now the 2k is absolutely beautiful and unlike Madden, they added a few new gameplay features. Once I popped that disc in I never went back to the Madden. I'm gonna play tomorrow though and I'll let you guys know everything you wanna know.
      Yeah, it really is beautiful, the detail is just insane. It's the only launch title to make me say "wow". It's left the other sports games in its dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
        I heard the crowd in Madden 25 actually stands up and sits down now?
        That Madden is nothing but a port. If I could trade it in and get my full purchase price back I would. EA needs to give up that exclusive license so we can get a real presentation of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Yeah, it really is beautiful, the detail is just insane. It's the only launch title to make me say "wow". It's left the other sports games in its dust.
          It sure did.

Comment

That Madden is nothing but a port. If I could trade it in and get my full purchase price back I would. EA needs to give up that exclusive license so we can get a real presentation of football.

I agree. Its made for little kids who like to cheat and the player models are horrible. How can 2K basketball have tattoos and everything but Madden has no tattoos in any players? Small thing but still, you want a realistic football game

Comment

I agree. Its made for little kids who like to cheat and the player models are horrible. How can 2K basketball have tattoos and everything but Madden has no tattoos in any players? Small thing but still, you want a realistic football game
              The tattoo issue is actually on the NFL - they simply don't want them to be associated with their brand. Everything else is on EA, though. Obviously.

Yeah, the character models have always been miserable. It's shocking how little things have progressed over three generations of consoles. Players don't look like themselves, nor do they move like themselves. Everything just seems "off". I don't know what they spend all the development time doing.
              Last edited by Flip Empty; 11-17-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

The tattoo issue is actually on the NFL - they simply don't allow them to be attached to their brand. Everything else is on EA, though. Obviously.

Yeah, the character models have always been miserable. It's shocking how little things have progressed over three generations of consoles. Players don't look like themselves, nor do they move like themselves. Everything just seems "off". I don't know what they spend all the development time doing.

I never knew that, thanks for telling me. I always thought they were too lazy lol.

For some reason the players move too robotic, not enough physics and just not realistic looking. If they made an NFL game like NBA 2K14 i would go nuts dude. That 2K engine is gorgeous

Comment

For some reason the players move too robotic, not enough physics and just not realistic looking. If they made an NFL game like NBA 2K14 i would go nuts dude. That 2K engine is gorgeous
                  Same here. I can't look at 2K without thinking how amazing an NFL game could be if someone else had a chance to make one.

EA's exclusivity deal actually expires once this season is over, so there's a chance that we could see it change hands. I think the most likely scenario is that EA pays through their teeth to lock it up again, though.

It's a pity the license isn't available to anyone like the NBA one is. Choice would be nice.

Comment

Same here. I can't look at 2K without thinking how amazing an NFL game could be if someone else had a chance to make one.

EA's exclusivity deal actually expires once this season is over, so there's a chance that we could see it change hands. I think the most likely scenario is that EA pays through their teeth to lock it up again, though.

It's a pity the license isn't available to anyone like the NBA one is. Choice would be nice.

The crowd and detail in 2K is amazing. It beats any other graphics in any other sports games today. It feels like an actual NBA game and the players look 100% like they do in real life. Commentary is great too

Comment

Great points on both sides. I never thought that I would consider boycotting a videogame but I'm getting so sick and tired of EA sports and their half assed efforts at a football game. 2K would be so far ahead of these guys it's not even funny.

Comment

So what I'm taking from this is,

Madden on PS4 is really nothing special?
                        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                          So what I'm taking from this is,

Madden on PS4 is really nothing special?

obviously....

Comment

Has anyone who said it's horrible for the PS4 actually play it?

Because I've been playing it, and I really enjoy it...

Comment

I picked up my PS4 at midnight. Add me if you like... my PSN is BurnerNYG.
                              I'll add you tonight.

My name will be: Fuhg3ddaboud1t

Just in case you were wondering who it was.

Comment

"Stop Touching Me Elmo" now has a toothpaste dispenser.
                                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                                X