PS4 or XBox1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Has anyone who said it's horrible for the PS4 actually play it?

Because I've been playing it, and I really enjoy it...
    What do you like about it?
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
      What do you like about it?
      It's smooth. The physics are incredible. Much more realistic when tackling.

Even interceptions, now when you pick it off, it's more fluid.

I don't see how much you can change in a football game honestly...

Except to make it much smoother, and madden 25 is smoother.

Comment

Has anyone who said it's horrible for the PS4 actually play it?

Because I've been playing it, and I really enjoy it...
        What that Madden? It's the same game as the one on the PS3 and 360. Go to IGN and gamefaqs... everybody agrees. I'll be waiting for your request.

Comment

It's smooth. The physics are incredible. Much more realistic when tackling.

Even interceptions, now when you pick it off, it's more fluid.

I don't see how much you can change in a football game honestly...

Except to make it much smoother, and madden 25 is smoother.
          You must've never played 2K. That Madden is stale.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
              What that Madden? It's the same game as the one on the PS3 and 360. Go to IGN and gamefaqs... everybody agrees. I'll be waiting for your request.
              You must've never played 2K. That Madden is stale.

I forgot to send it last night.

And 2k was awhile ago. I'd love for 2k to make a game, but they don't. For now, I'll enjoy playing the game. The physics are better. I don't care if it's the same game as the PS3....I would have gotten it for the PS3 OR the PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post

When he threw the TV off the balcony though.. lmao
                Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Im sticking with the PS3 for now but I will probably get a ps4 at some point. I thought I read somewhere that to play online may cost money now did I read into that wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
                    Im sticking with the PS3 for now but I will probably get a ps4 at some point. I thought I read somewhere that to play online may cost money now did I read into that wrong?

Yes, only for PS4, not ps3.

We get amazing content though for free

Comment

Yes, only for PS4, not ps3.

We get amazing content though for free
                      I just answered your request today after that long update. What games you got? I just picked up that Killzone today.

Comment

I just answered your request today after that long update. What games you got? I just picked up that Killzone today.

Madden and COD. I suck at Killzone (the old ones) so I avoided it.

i'm waiting for more games really, not a huge fan of any of them right now.

Comment

I still don't know which one to get. They are supposed very similar in the in picture. I just don't like the xbox having the camera deal always watching.. kind of strange if you ask me but the fantasy football thing looks dope. $100 more though? Idk
                          sigpic
                          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                          __________________________________________________ ______
                          Mock Draft
                          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                            I still don't know which one to get. They are supposed very similar in the in picture. I just don't like the xbox having the camera deal always watching.. kind of strange if you ask me but the fantasy football thing looks dope. $100 more though? Idk
                            Haha, yeah, Kinect does look rather creepy, but you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Comment

Im sure many of you knew this but I didnt know the xbo was in 720p. Im going to wait a few months but ps4 seems like the way to go at the moment.

Comment

I hear the xbox one is like a home theater all in one. Being a college kid I don't need all of that **** but couldn't hurt I suppose. I am going to wait towards Christmas time to buy one I think... hopefully there are some legit reviews comparing both by then
                                sigpic
                                S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                                Mock Draft
                                1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                                4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                                6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                                Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Working...
                                X