X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 or XBox1?

Thoughts?
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Getting PS4 only because I love general gaming and it's cheaper.

Although I really like the overall entertainment value with the One, you can do side by side fantasy stuff if you're watching football.

Comment

Truthfully, if I had the extra $100 I probably would get the One because I only like competitive multiplayer games and i like that football stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        you can do side by side fantasy stuff if you're watching football.
        Please elaborate?...
        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
          Please elaborate?...
          You can hook up your TV to your xbox or something and you can basically watch football on your xbox and I think it has a fantasy app that lets you pull up the stats on the side as you're watching football.

Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6IDEEr4qH0

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            You can hook up your TV to your xbox or something and you can basically watch football on your xbox and I think it has a fantasy app that lets you pull up the stats on the side as you're watching football.

Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6IDEEr4qH0
            Welp, my decision just got a lot harder... lol.

That's sick!
            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
              Welp, my decision just got a lot harder... lol.

That's sick!
              Sorry dude, my co-worker is getting that actually.

Honestly, if you're on the fence, I would just wait on it for like half a year. Maybe until March, when all the reviews are in, you could go out and get one.

$500 is a lot to drop on a console...

Comment

both consoles will cost around 1 stack after taxes, extra controller(s), a game or two

I prefer Playstation but just about all my buddies play on XBox, I hate playing multiplayer games with fools I don't know...

So if the Boss, meaning the Wife, approves, I'll probably get the One...but most likely around Tax time. (gotta see what the "shut down" will do first)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I hated what MS tried to do with daily check ins and disabled the box if it didn't connect every 24 hours. I simply don't trust what information they are sending that is so important it was worth the PR nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                    both consoles will cost around 1 stack after taxes, extra controller(s), a game or two

I prefer Playstation but just about all my buddies play on XBox, I hate playing multiplayer games with fools I don't know...

So if the Boss, meaning the Wife, approves, I'll probably get the One...but most likely around Tax time. (gotta see what the "shut down" will do first)
                    It's costing me around $700 for stuff like that, I don't need an extra controller. I don't see why you would either lol

Comment

..got 3 sons, hence the extra controllers

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                        ..got 3 sons, hence the extra controllers
                        Right, forgot about that... that is costly. Tell them to start working and chip in! Even if they are young! haha

Comment

lol, mercy a 9,7 and 2 year old...someone's calling Children & Family Services on me.

Comment

Can someone tell me how online play is for Playstation?.

I had a 360. To be frank, I hate it.

Can anyone compare the two? What's a better online format? PS or Xbox?

And I would assume the online play would be the same or similar for the new consoles as well?
                            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I have the PS3 and so PSN.

to me, depending on the game, you'll have a decent online community. Somehow I think the One will have a larger amount of people on XBL but...

as for my experience with PSN.

rarely, rarely experienced lags. I am connected on some higher "grade" of DSL from Xfinity(Comcast) and through a Wireless Hub.

no complaints. Just leaning towards the XBox cause most of my friends are on XBL.

Comment

Working...
                              X