Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's almost Halloween what were your favoriate old scarey movies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    Old scary movies? Try the Exorcist. The original. Darn good movie.
    The book was better. The use of imagination Was scarier.
    sigpic

Comment

The Night of the living dead was great. To me it's the physiological effect is what scared the **** out of you!!!
      sigpic

Comment

overall I don't care for overtly satanic movies either, but the creepy, suspenseful, thriller types are cool.

I enjoyed movies like It, Darkness, the Craft for example, but The Omen, Exorcists and similar not too much.

I am borderline on Poltergeist series and Paranormal Activity but like I said I prefer the older school.

Not much of a zombie guy either, (gasp), I was more into werewolves, vampires and that, but I did like 28 Days, the Living Dead remakes/ updates for example.

Haven't gotten into the Walking Dead as I don't want my little kids having nightmares and that.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

The movie IT still freaks me out

Comment

Texas Chainsaw Massacre sdajlafsdkafj omg..
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

How bout the old lady that climbed the wall and crawled on the ceiling in " legion"..... "It will all be over soon!!!" Lol
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick
                Then you have to send your kids to bed when the Walking Dead is on or tape it and watch when they are in bed because you are missing a great ADULT show.
                lol

Comment

Halloween is on!
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                    lol
                    That really didn't come out the way I wanted it to. lol What I meant is that you should watch it after you put the kids to bed. This show is really not for kids.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                      That really didn't come out the way I wanted it to. lol What I meant is that you should watch it after you put the kids to bed. This show is really not for kids.
                      IF that avatar and Signature is you, thank you for your Service !!!

I served US Army '02-'05.

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                        IF that avatar and Signature is you, thank you for your Service !!!

I served US Army '02-'05.
                        It is a pic of my niece who is my hero. Came back from Afghanistan got very ill from something she caught over there which has effected her spinal cord. Its a long story but she is an inspiration to me. Never complains about it and is still active at her Air Force base. Thank you for your service.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X