Netflix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    definitely sherlock. the third season is airing this sunday (three episodes per season), but as mentioned before the episodes are 1.5 hours. totally worth it. i promise

fyi the third season is on PBS, not netflix. but dont watch the current season without watching the first two..
    I am about 20 mins through the first episode and it seems pretty good. Maybe I can get the first two seasons done if they're only 3 per season. They are long but if it remains interesting I won't have a problem with it. Thanks for the information on it!
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

And if we're going beyond Netflix, Modern Family is ****ing great. Manny is a boss.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        And if we're going beyond Netflix, Modern Family is ****ing great. Manny is a boss.
        I have heard that is good. I wish they would put it on Netflix it would make it a lot easier. Does Modern Family have a lot of seasons?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
          I have heard that is good. I wish they would put it on Netflix it would make it a lot easier. Does Modern Family have a lot of seasons?
          Yeah, a bunch of episodes. They're only a half hour, though. I binged on the whole series when I had a pneumonia a few weeks ago. It's hilarious.

Comment

Breakout Kings is pretty cool, too. It only has two seasons, so you might be disappointed when it ends. You can say the same for Dirty Sexy Money, though.

Comment

I'm also assuming you've seen every Always Sunny episode three times over.

Comment

Breakout Kings is pretty cool, too. It only has two seasons, so you might be disappointed when it ends. You can say the same for Dirty Sexy Money, though.
                I have seen Breakout Kings. Isn't T-bag in an episode lol... I will have to watch Modern Family when I get the chance. I miss being able to binge watch How I Met Your Mother. I think Barney is hilarious and the new episodes are so far apart now
                sigpic

Comment

I'm also assuming you've seen every Always Sunny episode three times over.
                  Only twice but Charlie is ****ing classic lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Only twice but Charlie is ****ing classic lol
                    "Charlie, who are you trying to be?"

"Bob Dylan..."

Comment

Hahahaha! The drinking game one gets me every time! That episode is good as well.

Another show I miss is Blue Mountain State. I wish they made more of them!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha! The drinking game one gets me every time!
                        That reminds me, Good Will Hunting is on Netflix. Great movie.

Comment

That reminds me, Good Will Hunting is on Netflix. Great movie.
                          It is not available for stream anymore.. ****!
                          sigpic
                          ________________________________________________________
                          Mock Draft
                          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

I just finished the first season of Sherlock lol. I liked it! The ending was a bit of a cliffhanger so I will have to start the next season later today!
                            sigpic
                            Mock Draft
                            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

I recommend Rescue Me....awesome show (about FDNY) and there's 7 season's on Netflix.
                              Also, you HAVE to watch Terriers, only 1 season, but damn....good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                                I recommend Rescue Me....awesome show (about FDNY) and there's 7 season's on Netflix.
                                Also, you HAVE to watch Terriers, only 1 season, but damn....good stuff.
                                I will have to check them out, thanks!
                                sigpic
                                Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X